I hate my nose so much.

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
My nose was small and cute, upturned actually, until I was 11 or 12. After that it began to grew in size and I've now ended up with a nasty dorsal hump.

I hate the shit so much. I want to pull my nose off my face, and get it removed. Not one second goes by that I don't think about shaving it down myself in the kitchen with a knife and chisel. I literally cannot live with it. It is ruining my life and I hate it so fucking much.

I know that in two years when I'm by myself and everything I can get the rhinoplasty done, but right now I just can not fucking deal with it. It has killed my self-confidence, my life, and my existence. That's all.

Same, my nose was cute af from 9-13 :love:.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
That you in pfp?

That you in pfp?
Fuckin lol no. it's severe retard from looksim

I'm surprised you don't know what @TakaRyo looks like he posts dozens of pics in here daily

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD, TakaRyo and uglykunt
Fuckin lol no. it's severe retard from looksim

I'm surprised you don't know what @TakaRyo looks like he posts dozens of pics in here daily

Looks like me but ethnic

• +1
Yeah ny nose isn't abnormally bug like yours, but weirdly shaped. Pretty high in my priorities to fix. Even with a perfect bone structure I'd still be a 5 with my current nose srs.

• +1
My nose was small and cute, upturned actually, until I was 11 or 12. After that it began to grew in size and I've now ended up with a nasty dorsal hump.

I hate the shit so much. I want to pull my nose off my face, and get it removed. Not one second goes by that I don't think about shaving it down myself in the kitchen with a knife and chisel. I literally cannot live with it. It is ruining my life and I hate it so fucking much.

I know that in two years when I'm by myself and everything I can get the rhinoplasty done, but right now I just can not fucking deal with it. It has killed my self-confidence, my life, and my existence. That's all.

I get you man, mine is even worse. I broke it thrice from 5-9 years of age, used to be perfect and straight as hell.
It's so fucking hard to cope with the fact that i can't have surgery for it in my teens, that i have to wait to 19/early 20s
It's me with a better nose, chin, and hairline.

Haha that's actually true, had the same thought tbh

• +1
I get you man, mine is even worse. I broke it thrice from 5-9 years of age, used to be perfect and straight as hell.
It's so fucking hard to cope with the fact that i can't have surgery for it in my teens, that i have to wait to 19/early 20s

Haha that's actually true, had the same thought tbh

And a longer midface tbh.