I hate my oneitis so much

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
She ruined the cope i used to have that i was above average and i could slay with a different mindset if i went for a different type of girls.

She ruined whatever confidence i had in myself by completely ripping me apart the moment she had the chance to do so.

And she also ruined my feelings for my old oneitis by showing me that better girls do exist but i cant get them either.

If i hadnt met her, i would have just gone for therapy and i would have been at a much better state today since id have less baggage to be sad over.

• +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer, NoLongerHuman and Clqs
its all in your head

• Hmm...
Reactions: Apparition
She ruined the cope i used to have that i was above average and i could slay with a different mindset if i went for a different type of girls.

She ruined whatever confidence i had in myself by completely ripping me apart the moment she had the chance to do so.

And she also ruined my feelings for my old oneitis by showing me that better girls do exist but i cant get them either.

If i hadnt met her, i would have just gone for therapy and i would have been at a much better state today since id have less baggage to be sad over.
You can ascend objectively, slay as many Beckie’s/stacies as you want, but you’ll never forget that one oneitis. Even some chads will live till their 80s thinking about the first woman that called them out and belittled them. It’s brutal JFL I feel you man:confused::(

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
but you’ll never forget that one oneitis. Even some chads will live till their 80s thinking about the first woman that called them out and belittled them. It’s brutal JFL I feel you man
abused dog syndrome is legit

• +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer