I hate my parents cope about calories

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
Like for example,I really hate processed foods and shit but sometimes I can eat shit ton of them and literally load myself with calories for days and then literally 5 minutes later my mom would force me to eat a sandwich thats the same size as my head or a bowl of chocolate cornflakes,and I’ll explain her how I don’t have to eat cuz I literally bombarded myself with calories just moments ago and she always responds with:well thats not a real food and are you a girl or something if you are counting calories
And every time Im happy (like if I drop some bf% ,even tho Im in normal body mass level) she would always respond how good looking and handsome I was when I was heavier (only time in my life when I was actually fat at 20% bf after getting a prescription for ssri)
Bruh wtf?Are we still in medieval age where fat people were seen as better looking

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, court monarch777, Mik and 1 other person
Just be a thick meaty fat cholo with a husky body

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
you need to inject test and take dbol (30mg) just like me. and take fin and oral minox to prevent hair loss just in case. this is chad formula.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Chad69
you need to inject test and take dbol (30mg) just like me. and take fin and oral minox to prevent hair loss just in case. this is chad formula.
Test + dbol is like asking for bloatness lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
  • +1
Test + dbol is like asking for bloatness lmao
That’s the goal
You on oral rn? Just watched the Kevin Mann video where he talks about how it’s insanely effective but might kill you and idk yk

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Chad69 and Deleted member 7224
That’s the goal

You on oral rn? Just watched the Kevin Mann video where he talks about how it’s insanely effective but might kill you and idk yk
yeah. just pop the pill and thats it. shedding seems like slowing down. yeah i got heart problems like in first 2 weeks but now Im good.

• Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Like for example,I really hate processed foods and shit but sometimes I can eat shit ton of them and literally load myself with calories for days and then literally 5 minutes later my mom would force me to eat a sandwich thats the same size as my head or a bowl of chocolate cornflakes,and I’ll explain her how I don’t have to eat cuz I literally bombarded myself with calories just moments ago and she always responds with:well thats not a real food and are you a girl or something if you are counting calories
And every time Im happy (like if I drop some bf% ,even tho Im in normal body mass level) she would always respond how good looking and handsome I was when I was heavier (only time in my life when I was actually fat at 20% after getting a prescription for ssri)
Bruh wtf?Are we still in medieval age where fat people were seen as better looking
Mom does this too, she says chubby cheeks looks better:lasereyes:

• So Sad
yeah. just pop the pill and thats it. shedding seems like slowing down. yeah i got heart problems like in first 2 weeks but now Im good.
Elab on heart problems. How long has your shed period been so far? Also in the video he talked about the low blood pressure but also immune system risks and increased bleeding. Maybe at a low enough dose it’s safe but I’m really not tryna die

Mom does this too, she says chubby cheeks looks better:lasereyes:
Same
I have severe lisp syndrome so whenever I tell her that I want sharp cheekbones she usually laughs at my pronunciation
+ she also prefers dad bods probably cuz whenever I show her a pic of David Laid telling her that thats how I want to look she tells me that that looks disgusting and that I will never come back in her house if I ever looked like that:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Mik
Elab on heart problems. How long has your shed period been so far? Also in the video he talked about the low blood pressure but also immune system risks and increased bleeding. Maybe at a low enough dose it’s safe but I’m really not tryna die
Mmmmmm I love when people nuke my thread with shit I didn’t asked

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Same
I have severe lisp syndrome so whenever I tell her that I want sharp cheekbones she usually laughs at my pronunciation
+ she also prefers dad bods probably cuz whenever I show her a pic of David Laid telling her that thats how I want to look she tells me that that looks disgusting and that I will never come back in her house if I ever looked like that:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I just tell her I want to look like a skull. Can you get a lisp fixed doe, probably voice fraud to intimidate her.

• +1
people on this site are obsessed with being 5% sucked cheek crackheads. imo a bit of healthy fat looks good on everyone

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, sergeant blackpill and Baldingman1998
You are stupid you need calories to grow+ calories don't matter as much as nutrition. Calories are not all equal.