i hate my parents

crosshold

crosshold

Yujiromaxxing
just reminiscing on my life and wishing i were a normie. someone without depression, generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, social anxiety, etc. this sprouted from me being on my uni campus and just looking at people interact normally and having fun. i could just imagine the parties, the dorms, the friends, and the good memories being made. when i came home, i asked my brother: who do you think gave us our mental issues. he said our dad for sure and i agreed. then i said who the fuck has kids at 55 (im 24, my dad is 79. yes, 79). my mom walks in and out of spite, i decided to ask her why did he think it was a good idea to have kids at 55. she replied "whats wrong with that? people do that all the time". then i just fucking laughed at how both of my parents are absolute fucking retards and how comical everything is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, UglyMan, Peachy and 4 others
it is what it is

Sorry bro, I got family issues too. For me it stems from my mom

not too big on my parents either, but i don't wish them any harm. just want distance

just reminiscing on my life and wishing i were a normie. someone without depression, generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, social anxiety, etc. this sprouted from me being on my uni campus and just looking at people interact normally and having fun. i could just imagine the parties, the dorms, the friends, and the good memories being made. when i came home, i asked my brother: who do you think gave us our mental issues. he said our dad for sure and i agreed. then i said who the fuck has kids at 55 (im 24, my dad is 79. yes, 79). my mom walks in and out of spite, i decided to ask her why did he think it was a good idea to have kids at 55. she replied "whats wrong with that? people do that all the time". then i just fucking laughed at how both of my parents are absolute fucking retards and how comical everything is
what are you going on and on about everyone suffers, you just cant fucking see it cuz you're way too self-obsessed.

My dads old also 76

But I’m the last out of 5 kids my oldest sister is 48

kids at 55 wtf

Sorry bro, I got family issues too. For me it stems from my mom
for me its primarily my dad because he again, decided to have kids at 55, literally gave me all my issues (big nose, had rhino at least, and oily skin and mental illness). he also was and is a loser. he never established a career despite having multiple opportunities to do so. he just fucked around going from job to job. he also never taught me how to be a man. hes a pussy whipped faggot and i dont respect him. he was never absent but he also wasnt THERE emotionally. and any attempt for him to bond with me was pointless due to the huge generational gap. fuck him

as for my mom shes a fucking retard but i respect her for being hardworking

• JFL
Reactions: crosshold
what are you going on and on about everyone suffers, you just cant fucking see it cuz you're way too self-obsessed.
lmfao kill yourself. self obsessed? sorry i dont like the objectively shit things wrong with my life that i experience. why the fuck else should i care about some retard in africa starving? dude i dont EXPERIENCE his life. i dont know how he FEELS so i dont CARE. of course other people have problems but theyre not me. also if i ever catch you complaining about anything ever then ill knock the fuck out of you faggot
My dads old also 76

But I’m the last out of 5 kids my oldest sister is 48
how old are u tho?

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 3045
for me its primarily my dad because he again, decided to have kids at 55, literally gave me all my issues (big nose, had rhino at least, and oily skin and mental illness). he also was and is a loser. he never established a career despite having multiple opportunities to do so. he just fucked around going from job to job. he also never taught me how to be a man. hes a pussy whipped faggot and i dont respect him. he was never absent but he also wasnt THERE emotionally. and any attempt for him to bond with me was pointless due to the huge generational gap. fuck him
This is the psychological profile of a lot of users in here btw, so take solace that you aren't alone.

I was feeling sad reading at first until i read

LMAO your dad is an asshole ded srs
thanks dad for your crusty ass, dusty ass old semen that had dna all deformed and shit
This is the psychological profile of a lot of users in here btw, so take solace that you aren't alone.
are you somehow above all this? youve never felt suffering before? or do you just tell yourself "haha well it could be worse :^)" and then all your problems dont bother you anymore?

lmfao kill yourself. self obsessed? sorry i dont like the objectively shit things wrong with my life that i experience. why the fuck else should i care about some retard in africa starving? dude i dont EXPERIENCE his life. i dont know how he FEELS so i dont CARE. of course other people have problems but theyre not me. also if i ever catch you complaining about anything ever then ill knock the fuck out of you faggot
Not about Africans, about the people in uni socializing and all of that shit.

Not about Africans, about the people in uni socializing and all of that shit.
at least it HAPPENS to them, i cant even remember the last time i had a proper social circle. and who are you referring to? the other losers like me who have the same lack of social life too? yea no shit i know they exist but guess what i dont SEE them outside. theyre probably rotting in their rooms. i.e. out of sight, out of mind

are you somehow above all this? youve never felt suffering before? or do you just tell yourself "haha well it could be worse :^)" and then all your problems dont bother you anymore?
Dude I'm on this forum lol. Also I need to reach 500 posts to get the blue color.

my mom walked in and asked if i can help her buy an alarm clock on amazon

bruh

who the FUCK needs help for that stupid ass shit. im surprised she hasnt died by accidentally locking herself in the oven or something

my mom walked in and asked if i can help her buy an alarm clock on amazon

bruh

who the FUCK needs help for that stupid ass shit. im surprised she hasnt died by accidentally locking herself in the oven or something
learning to be a man begins by respecting your mom and helping her buy an alarm clock though. Or are you too ugly for that as well?

lol my grandma is 66 and my grandpa would had been 68 if he was still alive

how old are u tho?

All talk no action.

Just kill them already jfl

I didnt live with my parents at 24 so you can respect me for that.
i mean good luck wasting money on rent. literally a waste for no reason. im gonna see if this one milf im fucking is free tonight. doesnt matter if i live with my parents if i go over there now does it
All talk no action.
View attachment 139097
Just kill them already jfl
yea bro i totally alluded in my post that i wanted to kill them. i just need to get away from them. also kill yourself