I hate my pathetic existence so much

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

6’6 HTN and 24inch bidelt or death
I have nothing and no one, 0 friends whatsoever, never had a gf or even talked to a girl in any way

I hate school, hate the people there bunch of boring normies who have better lives than me simply because they are fucking dumb

I come home and rot, I don’t feel like lifting weights or anything

If roids don’t ascend me I’m going to go fucking crazy I hate this shitty existence

I’m such a fucking joke of a human being, all I fucking do is rot on my phone or pc all day and then when I do happen to go to school I just day dream cuz it’s so fucking boring and useless

• +1
Reactions: heypartner and Alt Number 3
Disappointed Debbie Downer GIF by Team Coco

• +1
Reactions: 3links2, noodlelover and <6PSLcel
I have nothing and no one, 0 friends whatsoever, never had a gf or even talked to a girl in any way

I hate school, hate the people there bunch of boring normies who have better lives than me simply because they are fucking dumb

I come home and rot, I don’t feel like lifting weights or anything

If roids don’t ascend me I’m going to go fucking crazy I hate this shitty existence

I’m such a fucking joke of a human being, all I fucking do is rot on my phone or pc all day and then when I do happen to go to school I just day dream cuz it’s so fucking boring and useless
CA099C87 FBBA 410C B709 3591A709C2AC

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and <6PSLcel
You act as if normies have better lives than you when really their lives are also shit but they hide it behind a fake ass smile.

They are all in the moments before their death, they will be forgotten about like you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3links2, <6PSLcel, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person