I hate my shit genetics so I might aswell overcome them

flippasav

flippasav

Narcy looks pirate from the seven slums🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Every time I try and post something about self improvement I receive negative comments about me roping, giving up on this looksmax journey, forget self improvement etc. Everyone else except me who is posting threads gets support that actually helps them succeed in life. Yeah of course we all would like to have a laugh and a giggle but post that shit on offttopic not on the looksmax section. Overall I am tired of getting the piss taken out of me. I do not intend to put others down but right now what some people are doing isn't helping as I try to get most of life so I can be a better man.

Real talk. Only real g's know.

There is no way of escaping the height pill, remember once someone is a certain height they are done for after growth plates fusing. I am sorry this is how they had to learn the truth. Why not focus on the things u can change such as imprpoving looks, gym status, learning something new, hygiene and salary. Nothing about the height is enough for me to be a high value man. I can't be a dickhead Jimmy Saville is a dickhead, I can't be white because someone else is white. If I was 5'2 living in the UK today I would focus on my career and have a good looking face. You have to play with the cards you have been dealt with.

Increase your sexual market value minus the height. Ur not under 4'10 are u???? Under this u are considered a dwarf and guys who are like 5'6 do you REALLY feel that short? Stop worrying and focus on other aspects in life.

There's nothing I can really do for me to increase my height. My family doesn't even have bad genetics at all. I am 5'7, my dad is 6'3, mom is 5'6, sister is 5'9 and brother is 6'1. It is a fact my doctors told me I will be 6'2 when I was 12 but that didn't happen. Why? Because of malnutrition, so there you have it. Factors play a role as ur height is 80% genetics and 20% environmental. What I am happy about is the fact that I have a shredded body and study law at university in hopes of becoming a lawyer in the near future.

It's just life man

• +1
Reactions: giga-nigga-tyrone, jfbjfb, rand anon and 3 others
But u r white right?

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
no way to overcome shit genetics, even if you do your kids will still have to struggle, maybe even more than you

• So Sad
Reactions: jojoyou
no way to overcome shit genetics, even if you do your kids will still have to struggle, maybe even more than you
Just try to fuck a better genetic bitch and pray

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, Tallooksmaxxer, LowTrust and 1 other person
it's impossible to beat your genetics, unless you go through surgery or take roids, and even then it's debatible if that counts as beating your genes.

giga cope btw

it's impossible to beat your genetics, unless you go through surgery or take roids. giga cope btw
Tren and leg lenghtening surgery

Tren and leg lenghtening surgery
even then I don't know if I'd say that counts as beating your genetics. If your genes are shit, even after going through 20 cosmetic surgeries, your genes are the same. If you're 5'6 and do LL to 5'9, you're just a 5'6 man with longer femurs, not a real 5'9 man, it's just cosmetic.

btw, there's no way you lost 7 inches of potential height because of malnutrition or any bad habits if you live in a 1st world country. As far as I know, only severe malnutrition would stunt your growth noticeably. must be brutal to be shorter than your sister tho

What shit replies to this thread

most of you guys are a bunch of losers

well done OP- good attitude to have. Plenty of guys have started to work hard and then they realize their genetics were MTN anyway and hard work takes then to a good place

you're doing better with careermaxxing than 95% of people here

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW and Deleted member 14392
even then I don't know if I'd say that counts as beating your genetics. If your genes are shit, even after going through 20 cosmetic surgeries, your genes are the same. If you're 5'6 and do LL to 5'9, you're just a 5'6 man with longer femurs, not a real 5'9 man, it's just cosmetic.

btw, there's no way you lost 7 inches of potential height because of malnutrition or any bad habits if you live in a 1st world country. As far as I know, only severe malnutrition would stunt your growth noticeably. must be brutal to be shorter than your sister tho
Well I hit puberty at 10

well done OP- good attitude to have. Plenty of guys have started to work hard and then they realize their genetics were MTN anyway and hard work takes then to a good place

My guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
and yeah I'm 5'5 and I feel *that* short. like 35% of women heightmog me, that's extremely emasculating. that's why I think 5'7 guys have no idea what being 5'5 feels like, even if it's just a 2 inch difference. at 5'7 you're at least taller than the majority of women, at 5'5 you're just barely taller than the avg female

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW and rand anon

if he's 5'7, his genetics definitely aren't MTN, unless he compensates with frame or face (the fact that he's here probably proves that's not the case). that doesn't mean he should just give up ofc, but that's just massive cope

and yeah I'm 5'5 and I feel *that* short. like 35% of women heightmog me, that's extremely emasculating. that's why I think 5'7 guys have no idea what being 5'5 feels like, even if it's just a 2 inch difference. at 5'7 you're at least taller than the majority of women, at 5'5 you're just barely taller than the avg female
True man feel ur pain I was 5'5 6 months ago but now I am 5'7 for some reason 17 now birthday in May

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865

His genes are not shit though, his dad is 6'3, his sister is 2 inches taller than him, that's very uncommon. His height should be 6'0-'6'4 somewhere in that range. Obviously something has stunted him but who knows what.
Also, flippasav what you said is true, you have to work with the cards you're dealt but it does suck being a manlet. It's not completely over though, you can be 5'8.5 with good shoes and once you're career/moneymaxxed, you can settle for a decent girl.

My mum is 4'11 and dad is 5'4. I was anorexic growing up and diet was shit af I hardly ever ate meat. Also I was an insomniaccel and still am. Yet I managed to end up 5'7.5.

I do feel I maybe could've been 5'9

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
His genes are not shit though, his dad is 6'3, his sister is 2 inches taller than him, that's very uncommon. His height should be 6'0-'6'4 somewhere in that range. Obviously something has stunted him but who knows what.
Also, flippasav what you said is true, you have to work with the cards you're dealt but it does suck being a manlet. It's not completely over though, you can be 5'8.5 with good shoes and once you're career/moneymaxxed, you can settle for a decent girl.
bad genetic recombination. with height there's a cutoff which is clearly 5'7. if you're below 5'7, the truth is that nothing will ever make up for your lack of height, only option is LL

Such a waste and such a pity tbh

My mum is 4'11 and dad is 5'4. I was anorexic growing up and diet was shit af I hardly ever ate meat. Also I was an insomniaccel and still am. Yet I managed to end up 5'7.5.

I do feel I maybe could've been 5'9
mother 5'1 or 5'2 when younger, dad 5'7 and i am 5'8 or 5'8.5, sometimes i measure and 5'9 but my posture is fucked so who knows. 5 hours of sleep max during puberty years, little to no meat besides processed fast food and lots of processed sugar to further stunt my growth. I should be 5'11 or i could have been 5'11 easily imo. I would have ended it if i was 5'6 or under.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist