i hate myself

the world is a wild place man, equality has never existed

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight, watah and misavrs
i never been happy in my life, literally never. the emotion that i dont know how to describe it, it keeps continuing for 3 years. everyday i keep thinking, how i am even gonna survive this miserable life as a subhuman. i feel like i am invisible but somehow noticable with my ugly face. i try to think about something positive but it doesnt helps cause you know, that you are a subhuman. i visited a lot of sports, tried to fit in a society, tried to find a partner, and of course... no one of them cured my curse, and all of that made it actually worse. i even feel very jealous of other ugly people that somehow success in their life , i know it sounds even more miserable but unfortunately its a truth. i just dont know what i am doing wrong...
pm face

in your dreams, if i post my face here, i would likely to be posted on tiktok or for experiments on youtube
Is it really that bad ? 😂

• +1
Reactions: misavrs
then stop complaining
what do you think
Would you say this guy is more attractive than you? Or are you on same level?
IMG 6510

more attractive
Damn I have no solutions for you then. You’re probably the least attractive user on the whole forum. Keep in mind this is an INCEL forum. So your really bottom of the bottom barrel

more attractive
i dont believe it, can you pm i wont leak it or anything, if u want i litteraly wont reply anything back

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight and misavrs
i dont believe it, can you pm i wont leak it or anything, if u want i litteraly wont reply anything back
Fr he can’t be that ugly

• +1
Can you pm me to? I’ll keep everything private

I can relate , nothing really to be happy about in life when ur sub-htn, nothings enjoyable and it always feels like ur missing out on something, at least that’s from my perspective

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: savager and misavrs