I Hate Narcissists and Lying Ass Bitches (GTFIH)

JamesMTN927

JamesMTN927

Up in the clouds, far from the crowds.
Joined
Aug 18, 2026
Posts
922
Reputation
705
I hate people that do some bullshit like this, let me put an example below hold on…


Person 1: “I’m gonna completely change my life this week. I’m gonna start working out, fix my sleep schedule, clean my room, and get all my work done.”


A week later: They haven’t done any of it and spent most of the week in bed.


Person 2: “You said you were going to change your life. You never actually do anything.”


Person 1: “I know, but I’m still better than everyone else. I don’t need to change—I’m already more disciplined and successful than you.”

My cousin told my family that he was going to get out of rehab, fix his life, get a stable job, then he was going to get married.

He overdosed and killed himself, sure it was sad. But he could have talked to us, we might have been able to save him, but he decided to lie to us.

When he also got out of rehab he was bragging to everyone that he’s better than us because he “overcame” his drug addiction and always bragged about it.

Telling us he was okay to leave rehab just to overdose and it does make me
sad knowing we could of helped if he told us.

But that doesn't change the fact it was his fault.

So that goes to show you, stop being a lying as bitch and own up to your self.

JamesMtn out yo….:ogre:
 
  • +1
Reactions: g4rlic, blinkers, Odindvatres and 2 others
I hate people that do some bullshit like this, let me put an example below hold on…


Person 1: “I’m gonna completely change my life this week. I’m gonna start working out, fix my sleep schedule, clean my room, and get all my work done.”


A week later: They haven’t done any of it and spent most of the week in bed.


Person 2: “You said you were going to change your life. You never actually do anything.”


Person 1: “I know, but I’m still better than everyone else. I don’t need to change—I’m already more disciplined and successful than you.”
Yes, but that's just the duality of man. It's always easier to say than to do, of course.

So it's not surprising that many people talk about what they want to do but don't go through. It's annoying, sure, but you'll deal with plenty of these people during life, so get used to it, brother!

It isn't necessarily narcissistic. What do you think, @them streets b cold
IMG 2608

My cousin told my family that he was going to get out of rehab, fix his life, get a stable job, then he was going to get married.


He overdosed and killed himself, sure it was sad. But he could have talked to us, we might have been able to save him, but he decided to lie to us.

When he also got out of rehab he was bragging to everyone that he’s better than us because he “overcame” his drug addiction and always bragged about it.

Telling us he was okay to leave rehab just to overdose and it does make me
sad knowing we could of helped if he told us.

But that doesn't change the fact it was his fault.

So that goes to show you, stop being a lying as bitch and own up to your self.
Also, your cousin's story is more complex. Yes, you view it as easy to just reach out from your perspective. But he was probably embarrassed and shameful of his actions.

So he put up a fake face, bragging that he was okay, but he wasn't… should he have reached out? Yes, but that's easier said than done (like I stated above)
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman, them streets b cold and JamesMTN927
Yes, but that's just the duality of man. It's always easier to say than to do, of course.

So it's not surprising that many people talk about what they want to do but don't go through. It's annoying, sure, but you'll deal with plenty of these people during life, so get used to it, brother!

It isn't necessarily narcissistic. What do you think, @them streets b cold
View attachment 5708067

Also, your cousin's story is more complex. Yes, you view it as easy to just reach out from your perspective. But he was probably embarrassed and shameful of his actions.

So he put up a fake face, bragging that he was okay, but he wasn't… should he have reached out? Yes, but that's easier said than done (like I stated above)
I do agree, but I feel like if I was in his position and I wanted to kill myself. I would understand it has reached a certain point I didn’t want it to, I would personally talk to someone.

I’m not my cousin though, so I wouldn’t be able to understand him.
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman and Blasian-K
Yes, but that's just the duality of man. It's always easier to say than to do, of course.

So it's not surprising that many people talk about what they want to do but don't go through. It's annoying, sure, but you'll deal with plenty of these people during life, so get used to it, brother!

It isn't necessarily narcissistic. What do you think, @them streets b cold
View attachment 5708067

Also, your cousin's story is more complex. Yes, you view it as easy to just reach out from your perspective. But he was probably embarrassed and shameful of his actions.

So he put up a fake face, bragging that he was okay, but he wasn't… should he have reached out? Yes, but that's easier said than done (like I stated above)
He’s not gonna reply, who would want to mess up that 1-1 ptr
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Blasian-K
I hate people that do some bullshit like this, let me put an example below hold on…


Person 1: “I’m gonna completely change my life this week. I’m gonna start working out, fix my sleep schedule, clean my room, and get all my work done.”


A week later: They haven’t done any of it and spent most of the week in bed.


Person 2: “You said you were going to change your life. You never actually do anything.”


Person 1: “I know, but I’m still better than everyone else. I don’t need to change—I’m already more disciplined and successful than you.”

My cousin told my family that he was going to get out of rehab, fix his life, get a stable job, then he was going to get married.

He overdosed and killed himself, sure it was sad. But he could have talked to us, we might have been able to save him, but he decided to lie to us.

When he also got out of rehab he was bragging to everyone that he’s better than us because he “overcame” his drug addiction and always bragged about it.

Telling us he was okay to leave rehab just to overdose and it does make me
sad knowing we could of helped if he told us.

But that doesn't change the fact it was his fault.

So that goes to show you, stop being a lying as bitch and own up to your self.

JamesMtn out yo….:ogre:
your cousin probably had something happen and relapsed and wasnt used to it and od'd, you dont have to be the narcissist and make a whole thread shitting on your cousin who just roped and except us to back you up :lul::lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: JamesMTN927, horseman and Blasian-K
Yes, but that's just the duality of man. It's always easier to say than to do, of course.

So it's not surprising that many people talk about what they want to do but don't go through. It's annoying, sure, but you'll deal with plenty of these people during life, so get used to it, brother!

It isn't necessarily narcissistic. What do you think, @them streets b cold
View attachment 5708067

Also, your cousin's story is more complex. Yes, you view it as easy to just reach out from your perspective. But he was probably embarrassed and shameful of his actions.

So he put up a fake face, bragging that he was okay, but he wasn't… should he have reached out? Yes, but that's easier said than done (like I stated above)
Exactly bro I feel for these people. everyone went thru that at least once in their life.
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman, JamesMTN927 and Blasian-K
your cousin probably had something happen and relapsed and wasnt used to it and od'd, you dont have to be the narcissist and make a whole thread shitting on your cousin who just roped and except us to back you up :lul::lul:
Not shitting on my cousin, using him as an example. He was like a best friend to me not many of my family members like me but he did.
 
  • +1
Reactions: emogymmaxx
He’s not gonna reply, who would want to mess up that 1-1 ptr
Fuck, you also, nigga, get back into school; this shit is greater than 1:1. Not to flex, but simple math, man!

Also, whose cousin is this? Did you do a Reddit copy and paste, man! But if you didn't know, folk trying to figure out what could have been done is useless.

Whoever posted that could be some sissy fag boi cunt on Reddit who didn't give a fuck about their cousin. They just want to farm upvotes, but idk, nigga!!
 
  • JFL
Reactions: horseman
Yes, but that's just the duality of man. It's always easier to say than to do, of course.

So it's not surprising that many people talk about what they want to do but don't go through. It's annoying, sure, but you'll deal with plenty of these people during life, so get used to it, brother!

It isn't necessarily narcissistic. What do you think, @them streets b cold
View attachment 5708067

Also, your cousin's story is more complex. Yes, you view it as easy to just reach out from your perspective. But he was probably embarrassed and shameful of his actions.

So he put up a fake face, bragging that he was okay, but he wasn't… should he have reached out? Yes, but that's easier said than done (like I stated above)
I should have mentioned this, but my cousin wasn’t bragging he was okay. But more so saying we could never go through what he went and even saying god couldn’t go through that.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K
Fuck, you also, nigga, get back into school; this shit is greater than 1:1. Not to flex, but simple math, man!

Also, whose cousin is this? Did you do a Reddit copy and paste, man! But if you didn't know, folk trying to figure out what could have been done is useless.

Whoever posted that could be some sissy fag boi cunt on Reddit who didn't give a fuck about their cousin. They just want to farm upvotes, but idk, nigga!!
No, my cousin check my reply’s on the whole thread.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K
I should have mentioned this, but my cousin wasn’t bragging he was okay. But more so saying we could never go through what he went and even saying god couldn’t go through that.
No, my cousin check my reply’s on the whole thread.
My bad, I'm dumb. I got poor vision, @g4rlic I need an eye examination.

I thought you said you it wasn’t your cousin, but you said you're not him, DNR, the other response…
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: g4rlic and JamesMTN927
My bad, I'm dumb. I got poor vision, @g4rlic I need an eye examination.

I thought you said you it wasn’t your cousin, but you said you're not him, DNR, the other response…
But I did care about my cousin a lot, he was like my best friend. Didn’t even cry when he died more like shocked, was a big loss for my family but a family member dies eventually and it’s something every1 gonna have to go through!
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blasian-K

Similar threads

Hihi21
Replies
7
Views
84
Hihi21
Hihi21
astatin
Replies
16
Views
68
negative
negative
halabi
Replies
5
Views
22
sonic55555
S
Steroids user
Replies
8
Views
67
highcheekbones
highcheekbones
Gaythugmax
Replies
0
Views
29
Gaythugmax
Gaythugmax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top