I hate new people on here

HighIQbonemash

HighIQbonemash

Soon to be less retarded
Joined
Nov 19, 2025
Posts
348
Reputation
191
Im not super new but I joined the forum before clavicular became a massive kick streaming drug addict, but I would say I’m before it blew up like crazy on TikTok, but I hate when these people who joined ” September 3 2026 ” give opinions and seem like they know what they talk about and have a picture of Brooke Shields as their pfp and posts threads about ” foid mum won’t let me eat raw meat to boost my testosterone ”, raw meat + milk = height
 
  • +1
Reactions: fm30366
You and me both brother us forum legends have to team up
 
Im not super new but I joined the forum before clavicular became a massive kick streaming drug addict, but I would say I’m before it blew up like crazy on TikTok, but I hate when these people who joined ” September 3 2026 ” give opinions and seem like they know what they talk about and have a picture of Brooke Shields as their pfp and posts threads about ” foid mum won’t let me eat raw meat to boost my testosterone ”, raw meat + milk = height
Imo it doesn’t depend on the join date,it depends how educated the user is, how the user acts like their personality and all that shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Narvinesh1215@
Imo it doesn’t depend on the join date,it depends how educated the user is, how the user acts like their personality and all that shit
Says the guy who joined march
 
Says the guy who joined march
Haven’t made an argument against it lmao, it really isn’t about join date, there’s so much users who joined later on and are high iq and not retarded normies, so funny how people with an older join date will always hate on people with a newer one and that cycle goes for users that have an older join date than one, I see 2018-2020 users hate on people who joined in 23-26 and it keeps repeating, it literally doesn’t matter, especially if you made an account on this site a while ago but don’t have much post.

Your also a prime example of this cycle I’m explaining, as you joined 4 months earlier than me and are bringing up my join date just because u were blackpilled/redpilled and entered this forum earlier than I was, which same goes for any user that has an older join date, they seem to hate on newer users, even though it makes no sense and it’s illogical
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

mr123456
Replies
21
Views
78
Bat
Bat
incelslayer
Replies
5
Views
29
incelslayer
incelslayer
vision_n
Replies
9
Views
59
5.5psl
5.5psl
ragingmanlet
Replies
4
Views
52
mxl4chi1
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top