I hate niggas who glaze their mom

Nyrо

Nyrо

Hopefully HTN by 2028
Joined
Jul 1, 2025
Posts
7,214
Reputation
13,588
Like you don’t have to give her the world just because she had you 9 months in the belly

It was her decision

And if you don’t like your mom stop forcing it

I realised me and my mom never gonna have a good connection because I don’t like her

Simple as that
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Orcairis, milkshake_addict, wedzio and 7 others
Like you don’t have to give her the world just because she had you 9 months in the belly

It was her decision

And if you don’t like your mom stop forcing it

I realised me and my mom never gonna have a good connection because I don’t like her

Simple as that
fr
 
  • +1
Reactions: wedzio
you don't understand, all women are foids except their mum
 
  • +1
Reactions: wedzio, horseman and Jiozz
you don't understand, all women are foids except their mum
Nigga your mom is gonna be the most annoying person in your life

Since you were born

Just bcs she is your mom does it not mean shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: wedzio
What's wrong with liking your mother? If your issue is with people who like their mom just cuz she birthed them, then ur selling water retard
 
Just say your mom doesn’t love you
 
  • JFL
Reactions: wedzio
Like you don’t have to give her the world just because she had you 9 months in the belly

It was her decision

And if you don’t like your mom stop forcing it

I realised me and my mom never gonna have a good connection because I don’t like her

Simple as that
Typical bitch ass american :lul::lul:
 
Over if you don't have a mommygf. That is the ultimate in maternal love.
 
Over if you don't have a mommygf. That is the ultimate in maternal love.
Tired Spongebob Squarepants GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tool
if she gives you money, food etc you should be grateful
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Magnus Ironblood

Similar threads

K
Replies
18
Views
124
katyerlite
K
Tayvion Cole
Replies
12
Views
63
ICR
ICR
Short
Replies
9
Views
104
hipletslayer11
hipletslayer11
Moggador
Replies
15
Views
94
FoidMayweather
FoidMayweather
Avillionre
Replies
6
Views
29
Big Dick Randy
Big Dick Randy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top