I hate niggas woth long hair

BatemanNigga

BatemanNigga

Ching dat mandem style
Joined
Mar 16, 2026
Posts
27,714
Reputation
43,873
You gay bruh
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kiwi'sSub5, Scandi., Mogger and 6 others
Alr
 
  • +1
Reactions: ImIsaac
you would look deformed standing next to him
Images
 
  • +1
Reactions: ImIsaac
you're envious
 
  • +1
Reactions: ImIsaac
@Goatis humble him
 
  • +1
Reactions: narceye and BatemanNigga
  • +1
Reactions: ImIsaac, burnerzz7 and horseman.
You listen to some random blonde dude sitting in a forest about your choices short hair is better
I'd argue but I'm in school, long hair looks better, I don't do it because of some goatis guy:lul:
 
Depends on the face card, I made a thread about it not too long ago.
 
  • +1
Reactions: greyJuisy
It only looks good on chiseled forward grown faces lol at a 20% bf subhuman thinking he mogs wwhen his hair pushing down his collars you just look ogre as shit bruh
 

Similar threads

BecomingX
Replies
7
Views
48
sensetivefoidgraper
sensetivefoidgraper
TGUN.
Replies
5
Views
49
arthurfish
arthurfish
Clqs
Replies
9
Views
45
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
hitmancrewzz
Replies
7
Views
34
Outlander
Outlander
anemo
Replies
8
Views
54
anemo
anemo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top