I HATE NORMIES, I HATE NORMIES, I HATE NORMIES

futureashtray

futureashtray

caylee cowan > your oneitis
I fixing hate their existence

I hate their “morals” I hate it all

I go on normietok every once in a while in my alt account and I see all the posts that normies make

they infuriate me. I see whores talking about whores things, retarded animals, some pointless and borderline phaggot males talking about “love” and “trust”. So cringe. I fucking hate it

And the whores sheboon music in the background like that “sexy red” shit

I hate her voice and her whole persona.

I can’t stand it.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SaintSchizzo, Kaari, asia and 14 others
Normies dont have morals
Their morals are what society and the government tells them

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, try2beme, Gaia262 and 10 others
hate normal fag ,. also hate new fag .

me u we befriends .? @futureashtray

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
good thread op

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and NZb6Air
we all here hate them brah

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and lestoa
I fixing hate their existence

I hate their “morals” I hate it all

I go on normietok every once in a while in my alt account and I see all the posts that normies make

they infuriate me. I see whores talking about whores things, retarded animals, some pointless and borderline phaggot males talking about “love” and “trust”. So cringe. I fucking hate it

And the whores sheboon music in the background like that “sexy red” shit

I hate her voice and her whole persona.

I can’t stand it.
Normies are fucking weird man, I live in LATAM and everyone here says they believe in god but at the same time do ghetto shit at the same time?! Makes absolutely zero fucking sense.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and isis_Bleach
hate normal fag ,. also hate new fag .

me u we befriends .? @futureashtray
>hates new fags
>joined 2020
:feelshaha:point the finger at urself next time fgt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, try2beme, Ascеnd and 2 others
Normies are fucking weird man, I live in LATAM and everyone here says they believe in god but at the same time do ghetto shit at the same time?! Makes absolutely zero fucking sense.
if they loved god they wouldnt be brown

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari
normies are pseudocunning sociopaths wearing morality masks

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, Gaia262, Moggkrates and 1 other person
Yes, they are and I have the data proving it, too. The normie male is a disgusting spineless creature with no passion for anything nor sexuality.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, Snowskinned and UZB_Strebl
normies ruin everything they touch

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and try2beme
Incels are normies, too. Don't forget that.

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
and some normies incels ,. weather or not their admitting it .
The normie is a normie regardless if he's getting laid or completely involuntarily celibate.

• Love it
Reactions: Rzn
Nigga your ltn why you talking shit
bc u new fag ,. why you have 50 rep tocking shit :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: dumb fuckin loser ,. ur fucking loser ass nigga . :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: RunVerc
They really are, it's like if you're a weak person it's ok if they take advantage. If you're more ruthless and sociopathic than them than you're the monster jfl

Bro I'm atleast mtn
YOUR FUCKING BLACK ,. AUTO MATIC LTN AT BEST

• JFL
Reactions: RunVerc
You are a normie. Hiding behind the screen pretending to be different but in reality you are just an incel nerd version of those normies.

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u
some pointless and borderline phaggot males talking about “love” and “trust”. So cringe. I fucking hate it
They talk about love and trust on tiktok, meanwhile you talk about hypergamy and inceldom on looksmax.org. You're worse than them

I despise them deeply, going to normiegram and seeing a bunch of moron girls constantly sharing kitty stories, unfunny memes and childish stupidity makes you wonder how the hell most of them were given the right to vote.

It's a shame for the women with strength and brains out there but the majority of their gender peers are borderline retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
You are a normie. Hiding behind the screen pretending to be different but in reality you are just an incel nerd version of those normies.
I really hate them with a passion. I was having the time of my life during the whole Covid pandemic when they bought into believing that they needed an experimental vaccine. So many of them died, and rightfully so.

• +1
Imagine believing whites ridding themselves of a parasitical foreign entity is somehow anti social and sociopathic, LMAO.

Your IQ is through the floor.
imagine seriously justifying mass murder and torture of children while at the same time claiming not to be a sociopath

• JFL