I hate normies so much it's so unreal

EdgyFashionist

EdgyFashionist

Iron
I have noticed the amount of people who act like braindead NPCs is astonishing, it even overwhelming me at this point.

I don't understand why these people lead such miserable lives, spending their days in a monotonous routine: wake up, go to work, return from work, and then complain for the next eight hours about their lack of free time before going to bed. It's like they don't have any reasonable point in their life.
They don't even try to make a difference or leave their comfort zone. One of them even told me that he wants to dress like a 40's gentleman but he is unable to do it because "muh expensive clothes" and "muh what people will think about me" like dude hit up some job and trust me no one gives a shit about you anyway.

Other infuriating me thing is when said NPC get a job, wife and home and it's the always the same fucking boring thing. Job they get is always something unrelated with their university/college and it's always some soulless wage slavery kind of job. Wife is always some ltb/mtb addicted to social media with no hobbies. And lastly the home, I hate how they live, it's always the same fucking looking interior with minimalistic look.

Is it only me that's get so infuriated because of how soulless those people are?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
If one manages even slightly to break through their facade, one realises that this is not so true.
I don't really like their predisposition to the status quo either, but I can't lecture on this