i hate normies

lestoa

lestoa

Kraken
every single fucking one of them, i hate these 80iq little bitches. I hate all of them. Every single mioetuijeiskmotherfuckikmgg one of them. Everytiume these little bitches talk. Everytime they say something. Everytime they try to interact with me. Everytime when they want to fucking talk about who one the fucking game last night. Everytime they talk about fucking skincare and the gym. Everytime when they jestermax. Everytime when they use 😭🙏💀. I get so incredibly angry when they talk. Everything in my body starts to shake. I clench my fists, I grit my teeth, I start to swear. My body does everything not to punch these little sons of bitches in the face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, whotthehell, truthhurts and 6 others
every single fucking one of them, i hate these 80iq little bitches. I hate all of them. Every single mioetuijeiskmotherfuckikmgg one of them. Everytiume these little bitches talk. Everytime they say something. Everytime they try to interact with me. Everytime when they want to fucking talk about who one the fucking game last night. Everytime they talk about fucking skincare and the gym. Everytime when they jestermax. Everytime when they use 😭🙏💀. I get so incredibly angry when they talk. Everything in my body starts to shake. I clench my fists, I grit my teeth, I start to swear. My body does everything not to punch these little sons of bitches in the face

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and BrutalMogger

Muh I browse incel forums I'm so much better than these normies:soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: napleon, GigaRetard, whotthehell and 3 others
View attachment 3139905
Muh I browse incel forums I'm so much better than these normies:soy:
ahahahahahhahahahahah grey fucking name hahahahahahhaha

i 100% know that you faggot use 😭💀🙏 everyday you fucking little nigger hahahahahahhahahaha tie stones to your feet and jump into a lake asap

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Shkreliii, truthhurts and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, truthhurts and BrutalMogger
''huh another day of jestermaxxing, going to the gym and putting cerave on my face, huh my life is shit''
Stop spamming my inbox schizo

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and BrutalMogger
Gook

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, truthhurts and BrutalMogger
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Autismcel and lestoa
I hate normies but most of them aren’t fond of me either

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Autismcel
I hate my life, they got me sorting fucking toy trucks

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
I hate foids

I fucked a girl on a class trip in denmark before summer break and she told every fucking detail about it her friends and they told it the whole ass school :feelswhy:

Had success one time and now my reputation is destroyed in school :feelswah: Tomorrow school starts again :incel:

I'm just going to act like I religionmaxxed during the summer break or smth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and omnilegent
Normies after reading this thread
Image0 3

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist