I hate NPC cattle who follow trends

Harakiri Fellatio

Harakiri Fellatio

Mistral
They're incapable of thinking for themselves. Instead they follow the herd latching into hobbies and phrases to fit in and garner social validation. A great example of this being all the NPC tards who are using the word "mog" now. Simply because it's a tiktok trend and they want to get brownie points for using it.

I hate these cattle. I don't consider them human. To me they're mud. Worthless and incapable of doing anything but following wherever the rain takes it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Freixel, theonewhocantascend, Lokki and 2 others
it's a fitness penalty if you stray from the norm, normies need to play it safe and following the crowd is one of the biggest ways normies prevent their genes from dying out.

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, dna_cel, butterworld and 1 other person
Shit thread dn rd kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, lemonnz, iblamejews and 5 others
Dn rd, shit thread, kys

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and cromagnon
Dn rd, shit thread, kys
Enjoy this gore

RDT 20240503 1901466356420747394455806

They're incapable of thinking for themselves. Instead they follow the herd latching into hobbies and phrases to fit in and garner social validation. A great example of this being all the NPC tards who are using the word "mog" now. Simply because it's a tiktok trend and they want to get brownie points for using it.

I hate these cattle. I don't consider them human. To me they're mud. Worthless and incapable of doing anything but following wherever the rain takes it.
Holy shit bro, you’re so superior to them WTF

Dw about normies having successful love lives and stable jobs with good families, you’re superior because you rot on an Indian forum for 20 hours a day :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
I never had an account on tik tok before
imagine trying to challenge THE vermillioncore on forum legitimacy he's the honorary forum Chad you don't want to mess with him

• Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Holy shit bro, you’re so superior to them WTF

Dw about normies having successful love lives and stable jobs with good families, you’re superior because you rot on an Indian forum for 20 hours a day :lul::lul::lul:
Most normies are in dead bedroom relationships.

imagine trying to challenge THE vermillioncore on forum legitimacy he's the honorary forum Chad you don't want to mess with him
Faggot

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
You follow trends too

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Fr normie faggots can kill themselves

• +1
Reactions: Harakiri Fellatio
Normfags

• +1
I think it's so funny how they will say stuff like
"Muh Livestock doesn't deserve rights, they are mindless pieces of meat" and etc

As if THEY are any better.
They behave exactly like live stock.
The average Normie literally has monkey IQ.

• +1
Yes, but someone has to do the dirty work and keep society moving, that's what they were born for, they are robots

I think it's so funny how they will say stuff like
"Muh Livestock doesn't deserve rights, they are mindless pieces of meat" and etc

As if THEY are any better.
They behave exactly like live stock.
The average Normie literally has monkey IQ.
True.

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Technically we all follow trends. There are many examples of things we do today that we didn’t do before.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel