I hate NT lapdogs

D

Deleted member 18789

There is no god but ALLAH
people saying "muh learn social skills bro, muh youll get friends"

and when i tell them the truth they attack me, but the truth is no matter how luch you learn social skills nts can still see through you

just check this shit out:
Read a few threads by you I don't know how bad your autism is but you shouldn't blame it for everything. I have a lot of issues but and probably autism too but there are ways around it.

You are probably ugly or coping on your autism. How bad is your autism man? I've had to learn a lot of my social skills. People still regard me as weird but my friends always say I'm eccentric. I think it really depends man...

People still regard me as weird but my friends always say I'm eccentric.

how long will you cope? how long can you cope? every cope comes to an end, debating with these people is like talking to a brick wall. one ear in and one out the other.

"muh im autistic and my friends call me weird but your the weird one for not hanging out with NTs"

i call these people clowns, they throw away their dignity to have scraps of NT attention, when blackpilled autists like me know its over.

stop coping you will never be NT, youre autistic just like us admit its over and then work from there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Daniel Plainview, incel194012940 and 8 others
and then one other guy told me that you can cure autism but it takes 2 years... jfl at these people

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 20618, Zeruel and 2 others
mind you the guy im talking about was given a chance to go to SPECIAL EDUCATION sped school, and hes telling me how to be normal.

you can't.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Dnr, seek help immediately.

Also take Nardil and Lyrica. I used to be a socially reclused autist, but now I am more NT than most NT people.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero, thereallegend and 1 other person
Dnr, seek help immediately.

Also take Nardil and Lyrica. I used to be a socially reclused autist, but now I am more NT than most NT people.
every cope has it's end.

You can't take drugs forever, there is no cure for autism.

Ezgif 5 bf51a6bf56cb

just read the bible, bro. and focus on the old testament.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Nardil and Lyrica
So an antidepressant and a nerve reliever.

Why do you need these? How did they help? Can you get hooked?

i can easily emulate their behavior and fit in, the problem is i don't want to, and why would i? there's no value with being nt or handing with nt. whatever you can get as an nt is not very useful and interesting in the grand scheme of things.

every cope has it's end.

You can't take drugs forever, there is no cure for autism.
I literally cured it, but continue being a self-loathing virgin if you want

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Moggie
just read the bible, bro. and focus on the old testament.
Im muslim, fo you know ho much the bible has been tampered and edited?

Youre better off reading Quran the most recent book, everything in there is the word of Allah

i can easily emulate their behavior and fit in, the problem is i don't want to, and why would i? there's no value with being nt or handing with nt. whatever you can get as an nt is not very useful and interesting in the grand scheme of things.
most autists dont know just how much their autism is noticeable, even the fact youre not interested in hanging out with them is a sign of autism - special interests, and not understanding social cues.

even eye contact and when you can't read body language (what does that even mean?)

I literally cured it, but continue being a self-loathing virgin if you want
autism is genetic, you can't "cure" your brain. your brain is literally different even under brain scans.

just like you can't change your phenotype, but you keep coping.

Bro u r not NT because u hate allah

being NT=/=having friends

I am non-NT and have friends and acquaintances. You dont need to be NT to have them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
autism is genetic, you can't "cure" your brain. your brain is literally different even under brain scans.

just like you can't change your phenotype, but you keep coping.
You can and I have. I've tried for years and have finally found the cure to mentalceldom.

So an antidepressant and a nerve reliever.

Why do you need these? How did they help? Can you get hooked?
Nardil is an MAOI that acts on every main neurotransmitter in the brain. I hate labeling it as an antidepressant tbh, typical antidepressants like SSRIs are basically sugar pills and just make you more inhibited. Lyrica is a powerful GABA agonist, but unlike other GABA drugs like benzos and alcohol, it makes you very prosocial without causing a depressant effect. Together, they both have a synergistic effect and Nardil prevents you from becoming dependent on Lyrica.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero and Moggie
You can and I have. I've tried for years and have finally found the cure to mentalceldom.

Nardil is an MAOI that acts on every main neurotransmitter in the brain. I hate labeling it as an antidepressant tbh, typical antidepressants like SSRIs are basically sugar pills and just make you more inhibited. Lyrica is a powerful GABA agonist, but unlike other GABA drugs like benzos and alcohol, it makes you very prosocial without causing a depressant effect. Together, they both have a synergistic effect and Nardil prevents you from becoming dependent on Lyrica.
I take Ashwagadha, GABA, and theanine. Where would Nardil + Lyrica fit in that?

I take Ashwagadha, GABA, and theanine. Where would Nardil + Lyrica fit in that?
Those are all primarily GABAergics and I've taken them all before. Lyrica is basically those supplements on steroids. You will definitely feel a VERY noticeable difference compared to those substances for lowering inhibition, anxiety, and you just become a person who likes to interact with others.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and thereallegend
I can have friends

To be honest learning redpill inside out pertaining on how to speak to both genders and deal with situations helped me a lot, also unironically having female friends.

Life experience is the ultimate blackpill tbh. Nothing any socially reclused autist says here will prepare you for the real world.

You have to take risks. You have to deal with being denied by your oneitis. You have to deal with not being goodlooking enough (as if such a thing even existed for you teencels with your superior collagen btw). You have to deal with subhumans somehow getting with hot girls, and you think what the fuck?

But ultimately, all these experiences prepare you for your eventual reality. This is your saving grace, this is where you finally hit the final stepping-stone of this journey. I strive to be the best version of myself, in every shape and form. What do you strive for?

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Alexanderr, AscendingHero and 1 other person