I hate NT people so fucking much

B

Boxingfan

Kraken
Interacting with the normie neurotypicals as an ND is so strained for no fucking reason. It’s like within the first 5 seconds of me opening my mouth they can already tell I’m a sperg. I hate the stupid ass quizzical facial expressions they make whenever I’m talking as if I’m speaking a foreign language to them. Especially white NTs who make it their mission to make me feel inferior whenever I’m forced to interact with them. If you can’t match a white person’s demeanor and cadence they keep the engagement as short and simple as possible and treat you like shit for daring to speak to them, cutting you off mid-sentence and being super dismissive.

Your words as a neurodivergent will fall on deaf ears of NTs every single time. Nobody has respect for whatever you have to say, they constantly ask you to repeat yourself, talk over you, and will never laugh at your jokes. But let Chad say the same exact thing and the reception is the complete opposite.

Normies are the scum of the fucking earth. Fuck them and their proper socialized upbringings, the endless life experiences they can easily converse about and keep people entertained.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Despicable, Deleted member 27066 and 16 others
Interacting with the normie neurotypicals as an ND is so strained for no fucking reason. It’s like within the first 5 seconds of me opening my mouth they can already tell I’m a sperg. I hate the stupid ass quizzical facial expressions they make whenever I’m talking as if I’m speaking a foreign language to them. Especially white NTs who make it their mission to make me feel inferior whenever I’m forced to interact with them. If you can’t match a white person’s demeanor and cadence they keep the engagement as short and simple as possible and treat you like shit for daring to speak to them, cutting you off mid-sentence and being super dismissive.
This part is so fuckin true

• +1
Reactions: qqpkp and deadmanwalking
Normie scum

• +1
Reactions: Despicable, 6′2 still over and Skywalker

Your words as a neurodivergent will fall on deaf ears of NTs every single time. Nobody has respect for whatever you have to say, they constantly ask you to repeat yourself, talk over you, and will never laugh at your jokes. But let Chad say the same exact thing and the reception is the complete opposite.

Normies are the scum of the fucking earth. Fuck them and their proper socialized upbringings, the endless life experiences they can easily converse about and keep people entertained.
DONT socialize with them then....make up some bs excuses to get away from them....also rock your NEET lifestyle , if you were/ are into that....there is NOTHING wrong with being alone , really....it is called MONK MODE for a reason

• +1
Reactions: blackazure88, Primalsplit and lowiqNormie

likewise i fucking despise normgroids

• +1
Reactions: Despicable and _MVP_
Aspergersdefinition

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 27066, Primalsplit and 3 others
Nobody has respect for whatever you have to say, they constantly ask you to repeat yourself, talk over you, and will never laugh at your jokes. But let Chad say the same exact thing and the reception is the complete opposite.
Esp when your voice isn't deep

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Esp when your voice isn't deep
Thyroplasty is the only surgery I’ll get if my voice doesn’t get deeper after gym and androgens maxing

Jfl agreeddd