I hate ordering food that have options

Ill change ts later

Ill change ts later

@wogcel on Tiktok
Joined
Dec 30, 2025
Posts
828
Reputation
908
You could make do anything NT but I will never order food that has options. I could approach any girl if that means I didn't have to order food. I'm specifically talking about mexican food and how you make your own bowls for your macros. There's this mexican place right outside my school and I stared at it for 20 min before deciding to leave.

Most brutal pill to swallow for me. Best food for macros and my anxiety can't even get me to order. Geninuely over
 
  • +1
Reactions: nestivv and Erdafritnib
brutal
 
  • +1
Reactions: nestivv and Erdafritnib
Over food option btw
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ill change ts later and nestivv
You could make do anything NT but I will never order food that has options. I could approach any girl if that means I didn't have to order food. I'm specifically talking about mexican food and how you make your own bowls for your macros. There's this mexican place right outside my school and I stared at it for 20 min before deciding to leave.

Most brutal pill to swallow for me. Best food for macros and my anxiety can't even get me to order. Geninuely over
That's fucked up men. :EU:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ill change ts later

Similar threads

IOD
Replies
0
Views
15
IOD
IOD
drunkcexworkerincel
Replies
22
Views
102
SPAM
SPAM
chubbas
Replies
6
Views
46
Banana ★ 🍌
Banana ★ 🍌
K
Replies
18
Views
125
katyerlite
K
Aox Ofwar
Replies
6
Views
29
moffeloffen
moffeloffen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top