I hate people who flex their girlfriend's like Hamza

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
It makes me cringe so much when niggas like him make videos with his gf, where they laugh at others. It makes me cringe because he only includes his girlfriend in these videos to signify "look at me I have a gf, you don't", that his entire value as a man is placed on the fact he has a girlfriend, that without his girlfriend his video loses its power. People like him who "stand up" for masculinity are a joke.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Wallenberg, Tallooksmaxxer and 8 others
Dude she just left his ass today lol hes single now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thetruealpha, Tallooksmaxxer, to be human and 5 others
Getting a hot girlfriend is harder than becoming a self-made millionaire. Ofcourse you're gonne show off your achievements. And yes having a pretty hole to fuck is basically 90% of your value as a man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 1332, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
Hot gf Is like a sport car, you Need to show off

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 21620
It makes me cringe so much when niggas like him make videos with his gf, where they laugh at others. It makes me cringe because he only includes his girlfriend in these videos to signify "look at me I have a gf, you don't", that his entire value as a man is placed on the fact he has a girlfriend, that without his girlfriend his video loses its power. People like him who "stand up" for masculinity are a joke.
Oh well, I'm planning on shooting a few pics with girls on my upcoming IG :what: please don't hate me it's just for statusmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Loki, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
he says here that he thought because he was brown skinned he wouldn't be able to get white girls, nothing he hasn't already said but I find it funny how he so openly states how he pedestalizes white girls

Also anyone who watches his videos will notice that about 6 months back he started using the name "Anastasia" to describe the hypothetical girls who possess ideal feminine traits. Jfl at the fact that's actually his GFs name

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
fr? couldnt find anything about that and they seem very happy in a video 10 days ago