I hate people with hustler mentality and no real knowledge

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
Most hustlers are just academic rejects who were never able to develop discipline to build a career or develop a skill since they were so busy fucking around, so they choose to cope by starting various "business ventures" and "investments" that they think will give them enough money to live and make them rich. When in reality they just make a decent amount of cash in a short period of time every 2 months or so.

90% of them get hit hard by reality when they're 30yo failures hanging out and partying with 20yos and realize that they're just as financially successful now as they were in their 20s. Nothing has changed.

Don't fall for the hustler meme unless you have solid ground to start with, say capital, support or a very sustainable idea. Becoming a hustler from scratch will most likely lead to averageness or below average 90% of the time.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob, justinzayn, Deleted member 29167 and 7 others
Jew propaganda

Most hustlers are just academic rejects who were never able to develop discipline to build a career or develop a skill since they were so busy fucking around, so they choose to cope by starting various "business ventures" and "investments" that they think will give them enough money to live and make them rich. When in reality they just make a decent amount of cash in a short period of time every 2 months or so.

90% of them get hit hard by reality when they're 30yo failures hanging out and partying with 20yos and realize that they're just as financially successful now as they were in their 20s. Nothing has changed.

Don't fall for the hustler meme unless you have solid ground to start with, say capital, support or a very sustainable idea. Becoming a hustler from scratch will most likely lead to averageness or below average 90% of the time.
I have friends like this who think I'm a "rat stuck in a rat race", for trying to get a university degree.

Even if they make it big at some hedge fund, they're gonna be stuck working for Shlomo Shekelstein and pushing elevator buttons for him

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
I have friends like this who think I'm a "rat stuck in a rat race", for trying to get a university degree.

Even if they make it big at some hedge fund, they're gonna be stuck working for Shlomo Shekelstein and pushing elevator buttons for him
you'll both be working for a boss so who gives a shit

• +1
Reactions: Pale God
You mean with my 1,5 GPA i shouldn't go to adonis university and strive to be an entrepreneur and buisness racoon?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, JovenCansao, AngryShortMale and 2 others
the only way to ascend financially as a sub 110 IQcel is to matrixmax and become a wagenigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and JovenCansao
Andrew tate

hey guys it’s me Andrew tate and you have to understand the matrix chap

• JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao and goldpill
I jfl every time I see some dumbass saying getting a degree is a waste of time. They are all losers that could never make it in stem. They think there is some shortcut when in reality they are just insecure about how dumb they are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, JovenCansao and Deleted member 6128
imma do both

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao

If your friend is not rich, he needs to understand that he is indeed a rat, and it's his choice to participate in the rat race trying to escape or be stuck being a miserable rat.
imma do both
This is it.
You first become a wagie with a respectable income and only after you earn enough capital you should start hustling.
After all that's what capitalism is, the more capital you have, the better the investment opportunities you'll have access to.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
My point exactly
I’d be 100% fine working for some kike if I was making 6 figures plus anually, only reason niggas hate on 9-5 is mainly cuz most of these niggas don’t make that much above minimum wage mostly

Cope dude , buy this you will become millionaire