I hate politics

final boss

final boss

Anti-nihilism / whitepiller
Joined
Apr 10, 2026
Posts
192
Reputation
136
I dgaf on whatever happens on this this world .
Why I should care ? It's out of my hands ...
It's full of useless informations , if something happened it's gonna be some topic like " it's so over ...." I fvcking hate it .
And why every loser pathetic always put his nose on politics, all politicians are PDFs anyway.
 
I agree but I'm racist ❤️
 
  • JFL
Reactions: final boss
1000022774
 
low iq politics affects your everyday life
 
  • +1
Reactions: n1ks09
dnr but agree with the title
 
  • JFL
Reactions: final boss

Similar threads

moongazing
Replies
6
Views
39
moongazing
moongazing
kbj
Replies
34
Views
119
scuderia
scuderia
ICXCLuvr
Replies
14
Views
59
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
incel55
Replies
3
Views
48
MagicX
MagicX
simematic
Replies
7
Views
33
jp212
jp212

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top