I hate rn

Ivanos

Ivanos

Iron
Joined
Aug 29, 2026
Posts
71
Reputation
75
I’m sat in a class where there are only 2 other boys and one of my only friends who was a boy left my class and all the girls are ltbs and are barley even worth talking to and the work is so ass tf do I even do atp
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic
I’m sat in a class where there are only 2 other boys and one of my only friends who was a boy left my class and all the girls are ltbs and are barley even worth talking to and the work is so ass tf do I even do atp
fuck school
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ivanos
I’m sat in a class where there are only 2 other boys and one of my only friends who was a boy left my class and all the girls are ltbs and are barley even worth talking to and the work is so ass tf do I even do atp
They wanna fuck u bro
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Ivanos

Similar threads

ØUROBOROS
Replies
3
Views
33
Bulgariansub5
Bulgariansub5
ØUROBOROS
Replies
4
Views
29
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
boneridden
Replies
3
Views
25
boneridden
boneridden
S
Replies
2
Views
26
RoidKid
RoidKid
moongazing
Replies
6
Views
58
moongazing
moongazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top