I hate Ronaldo's and speed's fans

abuserr007

abuserr007

Banned
My friend group as a whole likes speed and watches that retarded unfunny nigger. I told them it's not his real personality . Same with ronaldo fans ,those Indian fans of ronaldo will let their mother get railed by cr7 if they get the chance. Ex: flexing another mans money is crazy. Those 300 fags who liked that comment should kill them self 🙏.

Attachments

• IMG_20240927_042446.jpg
    IMG_20240927_042446.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, HighLtn, LuckyBeast and 3 others
Ironically, tate always advocates how you should only stick for yourself and how you shouldn't be glazing other men, meanwhile 95% of his revenue is from men simping for him (5% being from being a pimp)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: whotthehell, aesthetic beauty, Jova and 3 others
I'm not a fan of that content (Not even close) but i just hope Speed doesn't get blackmailed. He needs to be more intelligent with the people he sorrounds himself with.

I'm not a fan of that content (Not even close) but i just hope Speed doesn't get blackmailed. He needs to be more intelligent with the people he sorrounds himself with.
I hope he falls off

I'd watch out if I were you. You don't want to go the non-NT route and end up browsing 4chan & PLS forums instead during your teenage years. Realize that most people in here, despite not looking worse than the average NT Joe, probably do worse anyway.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, aesthetic beauty, abuserr007 and 2 others
My friend group as a whole likes speed and watches that retarded unfunny nigger. I told them it's not his real personality . Same with ronaldo fans ,those Indian fans of ronaldo will let their mother get railed by cr7 if they get the chance. Ex: flexing another mans money is crazy. Those 300 fags who liked that comment should kill them self 🙏.
what colour is ur bugatti?

• Woah
Reactions: abuserr007
I'd watch out if I were you. You don't want to go the non-NT route and end up browsing 4chan & PLS forums instead during your teenage years. Realize that most people in here, despite not looking worse than the average NT Joe, probably do worse anyway.
if you ended up here it's over there's no escape to a happy life, Just more dopimine if you ascend

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and nofap
This site is so non nt rating the guy in your avi a frauding htn
And rating this guy mtn
Brad.jpg

Meanwhile giving 5’6 bowl cut balding 18 year old Indians htn+ ratings

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Ronaldo and speed fans are not the same
Thanks

Ironically, tate always advocates how you should only stick for yourself and how you shouldn't be glazing other men, meanwhile 95% of his revenue is from men simping for him (5% being from being a pimp)
he started his online career by pretending to be a girl and sexting incels for money

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
This site is so non nt rating the guy in your avi a frauding htn
And rating this guy mtn
Brad.jpg

Meanwhile giving 5’6 bowl cut balding 18 year old Indians htn+ ratings
Ratings on the site are all over the place. Would almost say the entire rating section is useless.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
i wanna die, i can't make friends cause of my crippling social anxiety and isolation since HS
damn bruh that came outta nowhere. I wanna give u hug

• JFL
Reactions: abuserr007 and NZb6Air
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and tombradylover
Not everythign is troll and edgy blud :feelswah:
cope, comedy and drama is the same shit, jsut depends if u're seeing the short term or long term version of X

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and tombradylover
i wanna die, i can't make friends cause of my crippling social anxiety and isolation since HS
Look into vorinostat, or other HDACis like sodium butyrate. It was my silver bullet regarding social anxiety. Didn't turn me extroverted, though.

I've got a lot of posts that elaborate, biggest issue would be sourcing it.

I'd still regard myself as an introvert, someone who for the most part likes to keep to himself (not all the time, obviously) but I can strike up a conversation with a stranger no problem now, or give a class presentation.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and abuserr007

Users who are viewing this thread

Back