I hate saturday evenings

D

Deleted member 20891

150 IQ
Realise this. Chad is fucking multiple Stacies tonight. He is having the time of his life partying and shit and fucking Stacies every single day. You are browsing incel forums and feeling enraged while reading this. Chad doesn't even know what a forum is, he barely uses the internet outside of hooking up on snap and insta. He just has fun while you are reading suifuel all day on retarded sites like looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide and ManletBlackcel
Realise this. Chad is fucking multiple Stacies tonight. He is having the time of his life partying and shit and fucking Stacies every single day. You are browsing incel forums and feeling enraged while reading this. Chad doesn't even know what a forum is, he barely uses the internet outside of hooking up on snap and insta. He just has fun while you are reading suifuel all day on retarded sites like looksmax.org

Chad will take a hot JBs virginity today and you are here winning a giveaway on a incel forum:feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 20891
Sex is boring for chads. Chad is postmaxxing on Saturday evening.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20891
Chad will take a hot JBs virginity today and you are here winning a giveaway on a incel forum:feelskek::feelskek:
Atleast i won a giveaway on a forum Chad doesn't know even existed.

• JFL
Reactions: Curry Suicide
browsing incel forums and rotting brings me more joy then going to a social gathering and raising my cortisol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back