I hate school.

moongazing

moongazing

l'intellettuale
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Posts
486
Reputation
669
Honestly, I have to go to that hellhole every day, seeing people I hate talk about my mediocre looks and make up nicknames. I’m tired of hearing it tired of walking alone at recess or hiding in the bathroom on my phone, of having to listen to girls talk about how they dream of famous models or tall guys, and of the laughter whenever I hear my name mentioned. I just don't want to go to that place anymore.
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist and -joe
Drop out ma nga and become a rapper with me @whiskers52 @Tesarossa 🤣💯

Lowk were hood ngas undercover on this forum 🤫
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: whiskers52, Tesarossa, Absurdist and 1 other person
Drop out ma nga and become a rapper with me @whiskers52 @Tesarossa 🤣💯

Lowk were hood ngas undercover on this forum 🤫
@-joe copying ragingmanlets reaction
IMG 0036
 
i just know not a single soul ever said anything about your looks, stop crying and do something about it:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe
Drop out ma nga and become a rapper with me @whiskers52 @Tesarossa 🤣💯

Lowk were hood ngas undercover on this forum 🤫
White boi during the day 🙏

Blackboi by night 💪
 
  • JFL
Reactions: moongazing and -joe
mirin the blackpill :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe
i just know not a single soul ever said anything about your looks, stop crying and do something about it:lul:
I'm working on it; things won't stay this way, it was just me venting
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe and onfoenem

Similar threads

simematic
Replies
7
Views
33
jp212
jp212
6
Replies
3
Views
36
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
truedexy
Replies
8
Views
62
truedexy
truedexy
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
7
Views
76
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
HexumReincarnated
Replies
6
Views
86
jnxy
jnxy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top