i hate seeing assholes like andrew tate and hamza win, i will do everything I can to knock them down and take their spot at the top

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Kraken
@Thompsonz lets real talk now, if i see scumbags and arrogant pricks like hamza and andrew tate be rich, dominate the world and have all the success and get all the hot girls, i get jealous, real fuckinng jealous, it makes my blood boill, these stupid fucks shouldnt be at the top and rule the world, they should be beneath me at my feet, i would even be mad if these guys made like 1.5x or 2x as much money and fame than me, but they earn 100x to 1000x times more money and fame than me, it just makes me insane and pissed off, i want to knock them down, i will not allow these pieces of shit to command and influence and have so much power, will not stay an irrelevant useless worthless peasant for the rest of my life, i will fight to take their spot,fight to bring them down and overthrown them, i will make them sweat and bleed and tear up to stay at the top, i will give a 100% , I will work hard, fast and smart all at the same time, if they are gonna beat me, they will beat me cause they are purely more talented than me, I wont get beaten by these guys because I beat myself. I see them as enemies and competetors, i will take your place one day, bitch, im fully charged with motivation right now, ive got nothing to lose, might aswell try.

@Nameless_Sunflower @TheBlunderYears

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Daniel Plainview, Deprived and 8 others
@Thompsonz @TheBlunderYears @Nameless_Sunflower @N0RTH @germanlooks @forevergymcelling @DoctorLooksmax @StreegeReturn @Gargantuan @Lorsss @Preston @GandyIsNormie @thecel @Toth's thot

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and currylightskin
@Amnesia @ArvidGustavsson

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Skywalker and Deleted member 13332
the fuck? tate and hamza rule the world?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Daniel Plainview, Deprived and 8 others

@TheBlunderYears u wqtched this vid,? u will not regret watching it trust me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, traveler, Deprived and 5 others
Not sure in what universe that bug-eyed retard Hamza could even be remotely considered at the top for anything other than scamming impressionable, lonely teenagers. In that case, congratulations to him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Verse, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6128 and 8 others
the fuck? tate and hamza rule the world?
apparently
Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 13332 and subhuman incel
yeah man like the entire worlds eyes are on andrew tate normies at school are wearing his fucking sunglasses and hes such a fucking ugly bitch yet somehow girls fuck him and he thinks hes teramogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 20519, Patient A and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
yeah man like the entire worlds eyes are on andrew tate normies at school are wearing his fucking sunglasses and hes such a fucking ugly bitch yet somehow girls fuck him and he thinks hes teramogger
Wtf what country is that and how old are these retarded zoomers

• +1
hamza and andrew tate be rich, dominate the world and have all the success and get all the hot girls
When have you ever seen hamza or state with a hot girl? :lul:

• JFL