i hate seeing assholes like andrew tate and hamza win, i will do everything I can to knock them down and take their spot at the top

D

Deleted member 23239

Kraken
@subhuman incel lets real talk now, if i see scumbags and arrogant pricks like hamza and andrew tate be rich, dominate the world and have all the success and get all the hot girls, i get jealous, real fuckinng jealous, it makes my blood boill, these stupid fucks shouldnt be at the top and rule the world, they should be beneath me at my feet, i would even be mad if these guys made like 1.5x or 2x as much money and fame than me, but they earn 100x to 1000x times more money and fame than me, it just makes me insane and pissed off, i want to knock them down, i will not allow these pieces of shit to command and influence and have so much power, will not stay an irrelevant useless worthless peasant for the rest of my life, i will fight to take their spot,fight to bring them down and overthrown them, i will make them sweat and bleed and tear up to stay at the top, i will give a 100% , I will work hard, fast and smart all at the same time, if they are gonna beat me, they will beat me cause they are purely more talented than me, I wont get beaten by these guys because I beat myself. I see them as enemies and competetors, i will take your place one day, bitch, im fully charged with motivation right now, ive got nothing to lose, might aswell try.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Subhra26, subhuman incel, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
@oldvirgin @wannabejock @ed676 @thompsonz @DivineBeing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and BrahminBoss
i like tate

• Woah
Reactions: Subhra26