I hate seeing people from my area talking about looksmaxxing

roymustang

roymustang

phantom
Joined
Aug 5, 2026
Posts
311
Reputation
207
They’re all just teenagers who discovered that showering daily is essential for looking good. I remember joining a Discord gc dedicated to lm hoping to find people to discuss these topics with; it turned out, however, to be nothing but a bunch of depressed, backward individuals who believed in things that don't even exist in reality. The one thing they all had in common was their sycophancy toward the group admin—they were terrified of him simply because he was pushing 30 and larping being slayer
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Workdayrhyme811, erikt7, electrotestin and 1 other person
my friends finding out about it was the worst thing to ever happen this is the bullshit i gotta deal with
1790809614990
 
  • JFL
Reactions: roymustang
thank god all of my friends are normies
i feel like that would be worse imo but what the fuck would i know
normies just love gentrifiying anything that becomes mainstream on shittok
 
  • +1
Reactions: roymustang
i feel like that would be worse imo but what the fuck would i know
normies just love gentrifiying anything that becomes mainstream on shittok
That’s why I love hanging out with them; all their topics are completely ordinary, and it’s easy to enjoy your time with them.
 
  • +1
Reactions: supremeltn
That’s why I love hanging out with them; all their topics are completely ordinary, and it’s easy to enjoy your time with them.
fair honestly but im too socially awkward to hangout with normies even tho im forced to because of school
 
  • +1
Reactions: roymustang
1790810125211

theres way worse than what i posted and im glad i dont know any of these people
 
  • JFL
Reactions: roymustang
if my friends said this bullshit i would kill myself on call with that nigga
 
  • JFL
Reactions: supremeltn and roymustang
They’re all just teenagers who discovered that showering daily is essential for looking good. I remember joining a Discord gc dedicated to lm hoping to find people to discuss these topics with; it turned out, however, to be nothing but a bunch of depressed, backward individuals who believed in things that don't even exist in reality. The one thing they all had in common was their sycophancy toward the group admin—they were terrified of him simply because he was pushing 30 and larping being slayer
Larping being a slayer 😭😭
 
  • +1
Reactions: roymustang
I am extremely glad that I didn't know these things during my early years on the internet
im glad i only lurked and didnt post bs in 2022
 
  • +1
Reactions: roymustang
They’re all just teenagers who discovered that showering daily is essential for looking good. I remember joining a Discord gc dedicated to lm hoping to find people to discuss these topics with; it turned out, however, to be nothing but a bunch of depressed, backward individuals who believed in things that don't even exist in reality. The one thing they all had in common was their sycophancy toward the group admin—they were terrified of him simply because he was pushing 30 and larping being slayer
“Yo bro I got the based cleanser and moisturizer for clear skin” “lowk you mog bro you mog” “bro clavicular is so weird lol”
 
  • JFL
Reactions: roymustang
Larping being a slayer 😭😭
You wouldn't believe me if I told you this nigga wrote his height and a rating of his face in his bio
 
  • JFL
Reactions: erikt7
“Yo bro I got the based cleanser and moisturizer for clear skin” “lowk you mog bro you mog” “bro clavicular is so weird lol”
I told someone that clav is mtn, and I ended up getting kicked out
 
  • +1
Reactions: Workdayrhyme811
You wouldn't believe me if I told you this nigga wrote his height and a rating of his face in his bio
I swear all those discord niggas larp so hard

I remember arguing w some dude who claimed to be some Turkish 3% bf slayer who was 6’2 and did BJJ for many years so could fuck up anyone
 
  • JFL
Reactions: roymustang
I told someone that clav is mtn, and I ended up getting kicked out
He’s def mtn now but prime was cl because he’s a shapeshifter
 
  • +1
Reactions: roymustang
I swear all those discord niggas larp so hard

I remember arguing w some dude who claimed to be some Turkish 3% bf slayer who was 6’2 and did BJJ for many years so could fuck up anyone
i think he has a story about how he ascended and became the marlon mogger kid
 

Similar threads

volgograd009
Replies
30
Views
103
jp212
jp212
incel55
Replies
3
Views
57
MagicX
MagicX
Zentrix
Replies
5
Views
45
supremeltn
supremeltn
DrRodger
Replies
6
Views
50
shandingo
shandingo
mr007
Replies
1
Views
25
TGUN.
TGUN.

Users who are viewing this thread

  • roymustang
  • erikt7
  • ethnic_coper67
  • Workdayrhyme811
  • MacBurger
  • supremeltn
  • DysgenicArtery
  • asdf563
  • Griev
  • 5"10neet
  • MaxedDen
  • Jiozz
  • piec
  • Mooks Laxx
  • 2028cel
  • electrotestin
  • i<3cats
  • attraction
Back
Top