I hate seeing rotting being normalized

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity
kys faggots. go be productive in your suburban mansion. with every need met. I hate all these faggots now trying so hard to suffer in any way. like muh I’m literally guts because my girl broke up with me muh I’m guts in my heated and ventilated room. I never had a girl you fucking faggot :feelswah: do you really think I would just ldar if I had what you had you ungrateful retard. if my face was slightly more symmetrical.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium, try2beme, dopaminebeyondfried and 4 others
Rotting isn't being normalized it's just being more documented now. Maybe there's a higher level of rotters than previous because of foid's ever-increasing ridiculous standards, but I don't think it's a trend. The one's who act like it's some kind of trend aren't the real rotters ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, dopaminebeyondfried, ElTruecel and 2 others
Rotting isn't being normalized it's just being more documented now. Maybe there's a higher level of rotters than previous because of foid's ever-increasing ridiculous standards, but I don't think it's a trend. The one's who act like it's some kind of trend aren't the real rotters ngl.
-29 posts

Is your pfp the Polytechnique shooter or something?

Is your pfp the Polytechnique shooter or something?
Yes he is my hero Marc Lèpine.

He rightfully fought back against the feminist invasion into politics and the workforce and he is rewarded in heaven with 72 virgins.

• JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal
Yes he is my hero Marc Lèpine.

He rightfully fought back against the feminist invasion into politics and the workforce and he is rewarded in heaven with 72 virgins.
*Marc Lépine, you call him a "hero" but can't even spell his name correctly come on.

*Marc Lépine, you call him a "hero" but can't even spell his name correctly come on.
I'm autistic and I struggle to remember names especially foreign ones give me a break pls

I'm autistic and I struggle to remember names especially foreign ones give me a break pls
Don't worry bro, I'm from Quebec, so we know Marc Lépine here, especially when I still lived in Montreal.

"kys faggots" is your favorite thing to say