I hate syrian psycho

D

Deleted member 31876

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2023
Posts
240
Reputation
191
He has a narrow jaw and looks like a girl.He says that mewing transformed his face when he got surgery and implants.I also hate when he speak.He has a big fucking ego.Also he fraud so fcking hard.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30411, angelo, futuregigamogger and 10 others
He has a narrow jaw and looks like a girl.He says that mewing transformed his face when he got surgery and implants.I also hate when he speak.He has a big fucking ego.
ropemax him
 
I put his face into faceapp multiple times it said he’s a girl lol
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30411, rand anon and Deleted member 1140
his biggest cope is that he thinks he looks like Leon from resident evil
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30411, futuregigamogger, Informationcapitali and 7 others
He has a narrow jaw and looks like a girl.He says that mewing transformed his face when he got surgery and implants.I also hate when he speak.He has a big fucking ego.Also he fraud so fcking hard.
Is he rich, is that how he managed to get them?
 
doesn't make sense. Because how could he have frauded BEFORE getting the surgeries through frauding as you allege?
his parents are gigarich they all got work done if you want proof look at his mom
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30411, Lucid, Deleted member 31072 and 1 other person
His parents are wealthy surgeons. Apparently his uncle was a plastic surgeon. Of course he had money and got surgery done.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
He's an ipdcel
 

Similar threads

daveovho
Replies
2
Views
29
daveovho
daveovho
azzymaxin
Replies
3
Views
31
Mandibular0
Mandibular0
K
Replies
5
Views
69
ktostam23
K
broxaxmaxxed
Replies
6
Views
65
stitled
stitled
Bulgariansub5
Replies
2
Views
41
jflmeister
jflmeister

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top