I hate the autism community

CheezyPoof

CheezyPoof

want to upgrade 2D gf to 3D
Joined
Jul 29, 2026
Posts
918
Reputation
967
I have autism and sometimes people will know but I am afraid people might think I am part of the autism “community” or just the ND community in general. It is a giant cesspool of retards who can only ever complain about their made up bullshit problems or just act retarded and then post about it so people can tell them it’s not retarded but autism so it’s fine.

There are many such people to be found on YouTube and other places but one of the worst examples must be the autism subreddit. Just scroll though the post for 2 minutes and you will see what makes up this “autism community”.

IMG 4244 IMG 4242 IMG 4241 IMG 4240 IMG 4238

sometimes I wonder if I even have real autism when I see this shit but at the same time I wonder if this is even real like do people really think their life is difficult because McDonalds changed the chocolate milk recipe? So this is why I hate the autism community it only makes autism seem more retarded than it already is
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrRodger, Ꭰarwin, SickendExistence and 2 others
niggas be getting any junk food and calling it a safe food
 
  • +1
Reactions: CheezyPoof and RandomAutist
I have autism and sometimes people will know but I am afraid people might think I am part of the autism “community” or just the ND community in general. It is a giant cesspool of retards who can only ever complain about their made up bullshit problems or just act retarded and then post about it so people can tell them it’s not retarded but autism so it’s fine.

There are many such people to be found on YouTube and other places but one of the worst examples must be the autism subreddit. Just scroll though the post for 2 minutes and you will see what makes up this “autism community”.

View attachment 5707658View attachment 5707659View attachment 5707660View attachment 5707661View attachment 5707662

sometimes I wonder if I even have real autism when I see this shit but at the same time I wonder if this is even real like do people really think their life is difficult because McDonalds changed the chocolate milk recipe? So this is why I hate the autism community it only makes autism seem more retarded than it already is
its a spectrum

but still, its gay how people act like this. Autism can really effect someone's life and make it miserable however it really depends, its a spectrum
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist and Arrlo
niggas be getting any junk food and calling it a safe food
Fr the “safe foods” are never anything healthy only slop exclusively.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Arrlo
its a spectrum

but still, its gay how people act like this. Autism can really effect someone's life and make it miserable however it really depends, its a spectrum
i got diagnosed with autism too and i feel it does affect me in a lot of ways

that being said i have zero sympathy for the adults who refuse to grow up and spend their time making "sensory space" dens.
 
  • +1
Reactions: RandomAutist
Fr the “safe foods” are never anything healthy only slop exclusively.
i struggled with eating my whole life and spent many years being sick weekly or even daily trying to gain weight despite it

ARFID faggots fill me with rage
 
  • +1
Reactions: RandomAutist
Also another thing that makes me very skeptical is historically we know sometimes people were autistic because they behaved strange like obsessions with topics or they didn’t like interacting with people. So looking back they were probably autistic. However, why is it always that we find these people historically but never people who took their plushy dinosaur Norbert to work? This phenomenon seems to only have come into existence since social media and now its called autism but is it not strange this trait of a disorder only suddenly started occurring a few years ago instead of throughout history like the other traits that we know of?
 
As another autist I feel you I hate making friends with other autistic people bc they genuinely act like kids
 

Similar threads

M
Replies
1
Views
29
macbookpro_2015
M
TGUN.
Replies
16
Views
90
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
boneridden
Replies
3
Views
24
boneridden
boneridden
dhusc
Replies
39
Views
186
BrendioEEE
BrendioEEE
S
Replies
2
Views
26
RoidKid
RoidKid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top