I hate the fact...

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
That when chad does and says it’s funny. However when I say or do the same thing,people straight tell me I am unfunny. Even tough I was the first that did and said it,and he just copy pastes. Chad gets hugged without him having to say a single thing. What do I as a manlet get for not opening my mouth? Get called a stupid creep. ITS NOT FAIR. I’d legit just wanna grab a table and smash it on people’s faces when they give me way less attention just because of my genetics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and SikKunt
Hi ER reincarnated

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
yeah it sucks. Like if some random incel did what Thomas Sanders does it would be instant cringe

You're not doing something wrong, you're being something wrong

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Vitruvian, nausea and 2 others
Aren't you the emo chadlite?

Look kiddo, it's not because of your genetics. Look at our boomercel Louis C.K and virtually all other comedians. They tend to have below average sex appeal, but people still laugh at the shit they say. The biggest rule is that there is no vanity in comedy. Even Kevin Hart wouldn't be funny if he wasn't a manlet because then he wouldn't have a shtick.

If nobody thinks you're funny, it's because you're not funny. With that said, nobody's funny to everybody, you have to find your audience. Even the mega dork emo kids in high school had their posse, stop being insufferable and go find your own

• So Sad
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and SikKunt
and what did u expect