I hate .is

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

I looked and saw a rider on a pale horse...
All I see there is hating and complaing. Rather than doing something about their situation. Most of them are just vile people tbh. None of them reading this can I say I am juding them for looks. Almost all of them are degens that have done nothing. No looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing or trying to statusmax. Nothing. The only thing they do is post about how much foids suck for not wanting to mate with jfl. It is so over if you are on .is. They have to be rascist to cope with their subhumanity. And if you disagree with any of their views you get banned. No wonder so many people hate them at least truevirigin isn't filled with losers who hate others for no reason. over for .iscels

• +1
Reactions: Pride, T50 Demon, micropp and 8 others
its literally called incel.is what did you expect

• +1
Reactions: sub3cel, LegitUser, halloweed and 2 others
Its not .org its .is doomer central

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, LooksThinker and Deleted member 52452
I expected them to atleast be resonable human beings who can argue rather than being animalistic degens.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7, LooksThinker, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 52452 and 91302

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
All I see there is hating and complaing. Rather than doing something about their situation. Most of them are just vile people tbh. None of them reading this can I say I am juding them for looks. Almost all of them are degens that have done nothing. No looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing or trying to statusmax. Nothing. The only thing they do is post about how much foids suck for not wanting to mate with jfl. It is so over if you are on .is. They have to be rascist to cope with their subhumanity. And if you disagree with any of their views you get banned. No wonder so many people hate them at least truevirigin isn't filled with losers who hate others for no reason. over for .iscels
There isn’t anything to be done about their situation. They can’t all of a sudden change the laws and expectations given to people by this current society which made them incel. And being incel isn’t about being “subhuman” it’s from modern society

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and CarrotMaxxer
There isn’t anything to be done about their situation. They can’t all of a sudden change the laws and expectations given to people by this current society which made them incel. And being incel isn’t about being “subhuman” it’s from modern society
1. Hardmaxxing. Each situation is also different. There is no one size fits all fix.
2. Looksmaxxing is one of the options. Playing with geomaxxing,statusmaxxng or trying to moneymax. Saying that is all morden society is also false women have always wanted chad even in the cavemen times. If you are an incel you are non-nt or less then gentically deirsed it is that simple. forcing women to try to be with you with your political views will never work.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 52452, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
They just gangraped @Jason Voorhees for a pretty tame post.

Can only imagine what would've went down if he said something positive about black or indian people.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, micropp, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Like it's their fault if they're subhuman? Their base is beyond saving, they literally can't do shit about it. Stop the cope.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and Deleted member 52452
Like it's their fault if they're subhuman? Their base is beyond saving, they literally can't do shit about it. Stop the cope.
Their actions are the problem for me not the fact that they are subhuman. None of their members post their face. I am I suppose to assume what they look like? Their mod team and their users are low iq mutts with no life. Who are degens their is no cope.

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and Deleted member 52452
Their actions are the problem for me not the fact that they are subhuman. None of their members post their face. I am I suppose to assume what they look like? Their mod team and their users are low iq mutts with no life. Who are degens their is no cope.

Bruh stop with your redpill shit, .is is almost the bottom of the sewer, they're beyond redemption, and honestly i don't even blame them, that how life made them.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and Deleted member 52452
1. Hardmaxxing. Each situation is also different. There is no one size fits all fix.
2. Looksmaxxing is one of the options. Playing with geomaxxing,statusmaxxng or trying to moneymax. Saying that is all morden society is also false women have always wanted chad even in the cavemen times. If you are an incel you are non-nt or less then gentically deirsed it is that simple. forcing women to try to be with you with your political views will never work.
You’re clueless. Inceldom has nothing to do with genetics, it’s a societal problem, looksmaxxing will do nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
You’re clueless. Inceldom has nothing to do with genetics, it’s a societal problem, looksmaxxing will do nothing.

Nothing to do with FUCKING GENETICS? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Thebbcmaxxer
Nothing to do with FUCKING GENETICS? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Yes it’s nothing to do with genetics unless you are an actual severe screaming autist or a down syndrome but that’s like 0.1% of men so it’s not even worth mentioning. Inceldom means lifelong loneliness, missing out on every single normal formative experience that happens in most people’s lives, if you are an actual incel you have bigger problems than genetics.

There’s plenty of men with “bad genetics” (ugly, short, poor body, low IQ) who don’t suffer from inceldom.

I have other problems besides inceldom and I’ve never blamed genetics on them. Because I know it’s all from this retarded modern society.

i dont like .is either
idk why niggers want to chill there

Their response to everything is "No X for your face"

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer