I hate the gym

Pale God

Pale God

Gold
I don’t get how people do weightlifting for years or even decades. I always end up quitting after some months because I barely see progress and it‘s just torture in general.

My gym membership is ending next March and I started lifting again since last week but I am already demotivated again after going like 4 times because it just feels pointless. My genes don’t seem suited to build muscle and I just hate the activity itself so that doesn’t help either.

I would honestly just like to take steroids to speed it up or make progress even if I decided to not workout anymore and still make gains but I also hate idea the longer I think about it because of the repercussions that could potentially and probably would happen.

It‘s just over because I can’t motivate myself for this shit.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, EggKing, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 3 others
watch anime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and Deleted member 1901
you have klinefelters @St.TikTokcel

results of critically low test levels

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, seeking wisdom, LooksThinker and 1 other person
watch anime
I do that almost every other day but it gets boring too and I don’t get how this is related to the topic.

You just saw my profile pic and that’s the best you came up with?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, travisscottsburner and Deleted member 1901
results of critically low test levels
Could be the case but I still mog all the gym-goers because of my height and more attractive face.

I do criminal stuff a lot I mean that would mean I have more testosterone than the average gymcel kinda because they‘re too high-inhib to do stuff that I do.

• JFL
Reactions: Gloxi
Gym is largely useless anyhow. Muscles are less important than face, height, phenotype, and race. The ultimate goal is to get lean. Never take steroids because they can ruin your hair, give you acne, bloat your face, and sometimes lead you to death.

If you have a low body fat percentage, your job is pretty much done. What else would you accomplish at the gym? Bulky legs so your penis looks smaller? You are looking at a two-year commitment in order to get big, probably more if you are tall. Then after you reach the body of your dreams? It is arguable whether young women care. Leanness is important. The rest is unnecessary.

I hate gym too which is why I don’t go. There is other forms of exercise. Exercising for looks is retarded, but for health is good

Gym is largely useless anyhow. Muscles are less important than face, height, phenotype, and race. The ultimate goal is to get lean. Never take steroids because they can ruin your hair, give you acne, bloat your face, and sometimes lead you to death.

If you have a low body fat percentage, your job is pretty much done. What else would you accomplish at the gym? Bulky legs so your penis looks smaller? You are looking at a two-year commitment in order to get big, probably more if you are tall. Then after you reach the body of your dreams? It is arguable whether young women care. Leanness is important. The rest is unnecessary.
Cope and enjoy being incel

Weight training help lower your bodyfat a lot, slow down aging process, has postive effect on T levels, boost your mood, health benefits like fighting cancer, and there is not a fucking single one high sex appeal male who dont lift not a single one

IF u dont go to gym or do calistenics, u are never started looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, germanlooks, CoffeeCel and 2 others

I have trouble with getting lean. My face looks already kinda hollow/sunken in (has that ogee curve). I suspect I‘m somewhere between 15-18% body fat. Most is still at the stomach and chest area and the rest of the body.

I eat a carnivore diet for the most part.

cope girls dont like guys that can get beat up by everyone

Cope and enjoy being incel

Weight training help lower your bodyfat a lot, slow down aging process, has postive effect on T levels, boost your mood, health benefits like fighting cancer, and there is not a fucking single one high sex appeal male who dont lift not a single one

IF u dont go to gym or do calistenics, u are never started looksmaxing
I kinda agree with that even though I dislike working out and view it as a chore.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
cope girls dont like guys that can get beat up by everyone
Sounds like cope. Maybe roasties care but Justin Bieber or some K-Pop star could get beaten up by some ogre and they would still not lose attraction. Maybe if it was some Chad who did it.

Sounds like cope. Maybe roasties care but Justin Bieber or some K-Pop star could get beaten up by some ogre and they would still not lose attraction. Maybe if it was some Chad who did it.
its not cope if ur getting teased by other guys and are not able to defend yourself physically you are not attractive

the universal trait i've seen of ppl who slay in my school is them being agressive and ready to fight at all times. there are some other gl guys but they are pussies and therefore get less pussy

i know this sounds like gymcel masc cope but tbh its true women wont be attracted to you anymore if you get beat up and they will become more attracted to you if you beat someone up

gym is the best looksmax normal person can do realistically 99 percent of people will never do a surgery

its not cope if ur getting teased by other guys and are not able to defend yourself physically you are not attractive

the universal trait i've seen of ppl who slay in my school is them being agressive and ready to fight at all times. there are some other gl guys but they are pussies and therefore get less pussy

i know this sounds like gymcel masc cope but tbh its true women wont be attracted to you anymore if you get beat up and they will become more attracted to you if you beat someone up
But it’s useless if the guy is uglier than the one getting beaten up.

gym is the best looksmax normal person can do realistically 99 percent of people will never do a surgery
I would if I could get the money somehow but I feel like I need to be as lean as possible before I get any surgeries.

But it’s useless if the guy is uglier than the one getting beaten up.
water, im not telling incels to go beat up short chads to get pussy. im just saying if ur a skinny chad and you get beat up you will most likely become a lot less attractive to women but obviously that wont make them attracted to the ugly ogres who beat him up

water, im not telling incels to go beat up short chads to get pussy. im just saying if ur a skinny chad and you get beat up you will most likely become a lot less attractive to women but obviously that wont make them attracted to the ugly ogres who beat him up
He could just get a new girl who didn’t see him getting beaten up in an instant anyway or who doesn’t care but yeah that‘s common sense but those situations will probably never even happen anyway.

He could just get a new girl who didn’t see him getting beaten up in an instant anyway or who doesn’t care but yeah that‘s common sense but those situations will probably never even happen anyway.
people getting in fights isnt that rare

and yeah i agree about the getting a new girl but if you're a HTN with a cute gf you dont wanna be a lanklet and get beat up by some ogre which makes her not fw you anymore

its worth it to train because other men dont wanna get in fight with you if ur big

Stfu dumb nigger. How many gymcel tinder experiments must be run for you muh leanness retards to shut the fuck up

if you're going consistently and don't see progress either you're not eating properly or not going as hard in the gym or a mix of both

I hate leg day but I do it anyway

Probably both and genetics
genetics play a factor you can't change but change up the workouts and watch what your eating see if that changes

I don’t get how people do weightlifting for years or even decades. I always end up quitting after some months because I barely see progress and it‘s just torture in general.

My gym membership is ending next March and I started lifting again since last week but I am already demotivated again after going like 4 times because it just feels pointless. My genes don’t seem suited to build muscle and I just hate the activity itself so that doesn’t help either.

I would honestly just like to take steroids to speed it up or make progress even if I decided to not workout anymore and still make gains but I also hate idea the longer I think about it because of the repercussions that could potentially and probably would happen.

It‘s just over because I can’t motivate myself for this shit.
fuckin idiot

Rope. Blah blah muh gym. Kys if you aren’t abusing test