I Hate The Retaliation Attitude

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
I hate the “retaliation attitude” that most men seem to have.

Examples:
  • If you look at me a way I don't like, I have the right to punch you in the face.
  • If you insult me, I have the right to pin you against the wall and choke you.
  • If you bump into me, I have the right to throw you on the ground.
  • If you step on my shoes, I have the right to pull my gun on you and make you give me your shoes.
  • If you call me a racial slur, I can and should kill you right now.
This is not masculine at all. It's immature and low-IQ. A real man does not have a fragile ego. A real man does not have a short temper. A real man acts on morality; he does the right thing even if it doesn't make him feel good.

Men with the retaliation attitude react violently not because they believe it's moral but because they look for excuses to behave violently. Many men would love it if smaller guys attack them, for they'd love to have the chance to fight and to justify it with self-defense. They just want to exercise violence and to be seen as the “good guy” in doing so.

The state of humanity truly is a sad one. We build complex civilizations, we amass insane amounts of knowledge, we explore and colonize the whole planet, we invent technology that sends us to space, we have iPads, PlayStation 5s, self-driving cars, quantum computers etc. yet we aren't any more advanced than chimpanzees in the male dominance aspect.

Beta males are more evolved and superior to alpha males, but who gets all the respect and sex? Alpha males. Aggressive males. Violent males. Often times very stupid males.

The most surefire way to get laid is to abandon the intellect and civility that makes us superior to other animals—to be no different from a chest-pounding gorilla.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, hennypapi, xefo and 9 others
its all intrasexual competition

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and thecel

Examples:
  • If you look at me a way I don't like, I have the right to punch you in the face.
  • If you step on my shoes, I have the right to pull my gun on you and make you give me your shoes.
This is not masculine at all. It's immature and low-IQ. A real man does not have a fragile ego. A real man does not have a short temper. A real man acts on morality; he does the things he does just because it's moral, even if it doesn't make him feel good.

The state of humanity truly is a sad one. We build complex civilizations, we amass insane amounts of knowledge, we explore and colonize the whole planet, we invent technology that gets us into space, we have iPads, PlayStation 5s, self-driving cars, quantum computers etc. yet we aren't any more advanced than chimpanzees in the male dominance aspect.
It's not true dude. All men are men, but a "real man" has strong principles. Morality, however, doesn't necessarily have to be a part of it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Chintuck22 and thecel
It's not true dude. All men are men, but a "real man" has strong principles. Morality, however, doesn't necessarily have to be a part of it.

Fair enough. A “real man” ≠ a good man.

Last edited:
Not many men think/act like that.

When i bump into someone they usually say sry or just move on.:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: thecel
What

• Hmm...

Examples:
This is not masculine at all. It's immature and low-IQ. A real man does not have a fragile ego. A real man does not have a short temper. A real man acts on morality; he does the things he does just because it's moral, even if it doesn't make him feel good.

The state of humanity truly is a sad one. We build complex civilizations, we amass insane amounts of knowledge, we explore and colonize the whole planet, we invent technology that gets us into space, we have iPads, PlayStation 5s, self-driving cars, quantum computers etc. yet we aren't any more advanced than chimpanzees in the male dominance aspect.
Those examples you gave are reasonable, but, if someone humiliates you in front of people or talks shit and spreads lies about you and you don't do anything in retaliation, you just comitted social suicide and you can't really be called a man. Don't get physical with women thought, unless she can potentially harm you.

• +1
Fair enough. "Real man" ≠ good man.
Good man equals good man. Real man equals masculine man, however it manifests.

• +1
It is interesting how with social stuff, including anything sexual between men and women, humans are pretty much still just like monkeys and chimps and gorillas.

When I ask people why they do certain socially accepted things, they always come up with some horribly crafted excuse, or say “just because”. It seems that they can look at fixing a car or organizing a sports team with a really logical and detached perspective, but as soon as interpersonal interactions are involved all the supposed “rules” go out the window and its back to chimps flinging shit at each other. Thinking about social stuff and how it works is really non NT and frowned upon, so I think everyone avoids it and just goes with the flow. Which can lead to acting like a chimp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, turkproducer and thecel
It's just biological. Men that didn't have fragile egos and wasn't assertive never got to pass on their genes while strong dominant males did. And if you let a person walk all over you, it's 100% he will do it again and other will start to do the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 12344 and thecel
Not being offensive but you hate this because you are not strong enough to do the same tbh ngl

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Cain
Not being offensive but you hate this because you are not strong enough to do the same tbh ngl
Low IQ, "real" men protect the weak because they understand majority didn't choose to be weak, and they don't care about abused dogs barking at them

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, bernanddrago and Deleted member 12344
Low IQ, "real" men protect the weak because they understand majority didn't choose to be weak, and they don't care about abused dogs barking at them
:ROFLMAO:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
Niggas straight up live in super hero movies jfl

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 2275
I can tell you are a very angry and lonely person :lul:, low iq one liners and forth,
Well i am not tbh but you are coping hard man srs i dont want to make it personal like you but just because you are a beta you think this makes you somehow more advanced and superior to alphas in society mirin your male ego bro

• Ugh..
Well i am not tbh but you are coping hard man srs i dont want to make it personal like you but just because you are a beta you think this makes you somehow more advanced and superior to alphas in society mirin your male ego bro
Just low IQ. I know you rot on this forum all day and are angry at the world so you fantisize about exerting power over others, but in the real world people get called out on that shit.

Anytime in highschool some small kid was getting bullied, it was usually chad/popular kid calling out the one pushing the kid around, happened multiple times, whether it be in the weight room, in football practice, etc

Life isn't your favorite CW TV show. Assertiveness =\= agressiveness, and if you conflste the two, well, you're just low IQ

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Just low IQ. I know you rot on this forum all day and are angry at the world so you fantisize about exerting power over others, but in the real world people get called out on that shit.

Anytime in highschool some small kid was getting bullied, it was usually chad/popular kid calling out the one pushing the kid around, happened multiple times, whether it be in the weight room, in football practice, etc

Life isn't your favorite CW TV show. Assertiveness =\= agressiveness, and if you conflste the two, well, you're just low IQ
:pepefrown: okay man do whatever you want and think whatever you want none of us would change thoughts meaningless debate tbh

• Ugh..
:pepefrown: okay man do whatever you want and think whatever you want none of us would change thoughts
Low IQ can defend his point, sad man, just reply with insults on an incel forum :lul:

Low IQ can defend his point, sad man, just reply with insults on an incel forum :lul:
I never insulted you ? In fact you are the one projecting all the time and you should agree with me at this point neither you and i wouldnt change thoughts.

• Ugh..
I never insulted you ? In fact you are the one projecting all the time and you should agree with me at this point neither you and i wouldnt change thoughts.
Very low IQ, if you don't think this is an insult your social awareness must be in the toilet boyo

Very low IQ, if you don't think this is an insult your social awareness must be in the toilet boyo
You are implying being beta as a good thing and i didnt use beta as an insult there ?

• Ugh..
  • Ugh..
  • Ugh..