i hate these videos

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner

i hate how these mfs are able to perfectly make all this stuff. meanwhile if i try to make a dessert there is ALWAYS something that goes wrong. Idk how they do it so easily and there is no explantion as to why i cant do it.

I remember once trying to amke a panacotta and it took me a whole hour boiling the milk and that shit just wouldnt fucking boil!. Then i finished the recipe and the thing smelled like it was burnt. I folloed the instructios word by word and the results were a mess.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, rubberduck, Deleted member 20370 and 3 others
U hate everything

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: iblamejews and Deleted member 57464

i hate how these mfs are able to perfectly make all this stuff. meanwhile if i try to make a dessert there is ALWAYS something that goes wrong. Idk how they do it so easily and there is no explantion as to why i cant do it.

I remember once trying to amke a panacotta and it took me a whole hour boiling the milk and that shit just wouldnt fucking boil!. Then i finished the recipe and the thing smelled like it was burnt. I folloed the instructios word by word and the results were a mess.

bro kill your self at this point, or you hate jumping from buildings becouse it is tiring. NIGGER

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: nulll, Deleted member 57464 and vermillioncorefan
over for bakercels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
That's why it's called a bakery/restaurant they do stuff you can't do it on your own

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
because they’re good at it and you’re shit at it. simple as

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Oddly relatable lol

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: med and Deleted member 57464
i hate them too, so much work for some worthless toxic temporary fattening food

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
That's why it's called a bakery/restaurant they do stuff you can't do it on your own
but these guys say anyone can do it

Bro I swear you could have the best life ever and still find something to cry about

Bro I swear you could have the best life ever and still find something to cry about
you wouldnt know who i am if my oneitis didnt ghost me

Eat raw foods