I hate this all

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
I hate the blackpill I hate how much I have to improve I hate how I have nasolabial folds and that there’s no way to fix them at 15 I hate my under eye color thinfs I forget what they’re called I hate my jowls that
Make my profile look disgusting I hate it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, ayusshhhh, Chadeep and 4 others
I hate the blackpill I hate how much I have to improve I hate how I have nasolabial folds and that there’s no way to fix them at 15 I hate my under eye color thinfs I forget what they’re called I hate my jowls that
If you had your way would you peg every ethnic and then kick them out of Europe leaving them humiliated before they get kicked out?

How lean are you? Extra fat on your face could be causing your problems

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN
How lean are you? Extra fat on your face could be causing your problems
I’m not very lean ngl but wouldn’t extra fat just cover the naso folds?

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and ey88
I’m not very lean ngl but wouldn’t extra fat just cover the naso folds?
No, the fat would just be on the side because your body doesn’t hold much fat under the nose, your fat would protrude out causing a shadow making the fold look more prominent, you should definitely try and get lean and see if it helps, it’s also probably don’t even have jowls, it’s probably just fat

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN, skkrrrtcantdo and cromagnon
No, the fat would just be on the side because your body doesn’t hold much fat under the nose, your fat would protrude out causing a shadow making the fold look more prominent, you should definitely try and get lean and see if it helps, it’s also probably don’t even have jowls, it’s probably just fat
Thx bhai. I appreciate it a lot

Do u think I could send u a pm of my nasolabials? I wanna know if u think getting lean will fix my type of naso folds

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and ey88
Thx bhai. I appreciate it a lot

Do u think I could send u a pm of my nasolabials? I wanna know if u think getting lean will fix my type of naso folds
Yeah for sure

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN and cromagnon