I hate this forum

nigtard

nigtard

90% of this forum is too autistic to even have a conversation with, the other 5% are 12 year olds who found about this place on TT and the rest are just rotters like me who are miserable so hate on everything.

Every single good user either deletes or becomes inactive, there is no point interacting with the tards on here anymore .Some of them are too detached from reality that they are beyond saving.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Gengar, Lynxress and 14 others
am I a good user?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Imretarded?, itzyaboyJJ and 4 others
am I a good user?
Icl I don’t think I’ve ever interacted with you before on here, I barely recognize anyone on here

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
I will be leaving this forum in December after my ascension thread. Until then, I'm gathering the most valuable information available so that coming back here is unnecessary.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, ARCelM, Lynxress and 7 others
I will be leaving this forum in December after my ascension thread. Until then, I'm gathering the most valuable information available so that coming back here is unnecessary.
Yeah I’m leaving as well I’ll delete this account so I have nothing to come back on here anymore

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, primqwe, Madridista and 1 other person
You can check out anytime you like, but you can leaver leave (ignore the users that actually left)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Lynxress, Imretarded? and 7 others
I will leave when I lose my KHHV status :lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aber and nathan
Icl I don’t think I’ve ever interacted with you before on here, I barely recognize anyone on here
What about me bro :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: nigtard and nathan
the best user
Nate!!! You’re too kind!!! My last post is going to you buddy!! This is my last post until my rep catches up to my post!! So you may never hear from me again:feelsgood:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, nigtard and nathan
which is never....
Yeah nothing seems to change
french film GIF

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aber and nathan
You can check out anytime you like, but you can leaver leave (ignore the users that actually left)
I used to be on other forums before but deleted my account and never looked back.When you get off these shitty Internet forums you’ll realize just how much it fucks with you mentally

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and TechnoBoss
what about me I'm very valuable, intelligent, eloquent and kind boyo

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Imretarded?
90% of this forum is too autistic to even have a conversation with, the other 5% are 12 year olds who found about this place on TT and the rest are just rotters like me who are miserable so hate on everything.
It's not like anyone should expect anything better from an incel forum

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
they always say this

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Good taste in women from what I see in your pfp

Every single good user either deletes or becomes inactive, there is no point interacting with the tards on here anymore .Some of them are too detached from reality that they are beyond saving.
Some discussions, including my own, leave no room for dialogue. You said it: you open invective threads, at most a few users participate and comment 'yeah, you're right'.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
I used to be on other forums before but deleted my account and never looked back.When you get off these shitty Internet forums you’ll realize just how much it fucks with you mentally
youre soft af if this site affects you

I was more fucked b4 I joined this forum tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Darkeningstar

Especially @Clavicular

Agreed fuck those 12 year old tiktokcelsnfucking normgroids @nword49 @Darkeningstar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, nword49 and Darkeningstar
Ive always wandered in incels forum for the last 5 years and i agree i was happy and retarded before knowing all this shit bluepill mogs

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar

All good users got banned

Do u think this forum likes you

(They dont)

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar