I hate toxic masculinity

accept the fact that when one or more people behave like an animal, other people also begin to behave this way so that they do not get bullied. I repeat, society is returning to the primitive, uncivilized, like in slovo patsan
The stronger person still wins in the end and creates a society that he thinks is appropriate. So the bullied take their place and behave while the emperor does as he wishes and makes it a rule

We hate it because we're the losers. I promise you the guys who are winning aren't complaining about toxic masculinity. In fact, they thrive on it.
No i just find it very cringe when seeing a guy trying to play alpha dog to impress mih Lady, it makes me feel embarrassed for him and most of the time those "Alphas“ don’t get laid, you have been deluded by obscure "sigma“ Tiktok and YouTube videos into believing the aggessive men are the ones getting all the pussy

The stronger person still wins in the end and creates a society that he thinks is appropriate. So the bullied take their place and behave while the emperor does as he wishes and makes it a rule
Guys who talk cringe shit like that on the internet usually are the bullied ones hahahaha

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Do you really consider it normal to have a society in which the leader simply makes everyone fear him because of his physical strength, and not respect him for his human qualities? This is real slavery that you are so afraid of.

Do you really consider it normal to have a society in which the leader simply makes everyone fear him because of his physical strength, and not respect him for his human qualities? This is real slavery that you are so afraid of.
It's not just physical strength. Power is not just physical strength, I don't know where you got that from, because I never said it

It's not just physical strength. Power is not just physical strength, I don't know where you got that from, because I never said it
then explain what you consider power

We hate it because we're the losers. I promise you the guys who are winning aren't complaining about toxic masculinity. In fact, they thrive on it.
you are right. Guys like Andrew Tate make money from the unhealthy bullshit they say, but it still poisons society

essentially physical strength
Not necessarily, people might follow you cause you're charismatic. Napoleon or Caesar weren't necessarily strength monsters, and yet people followed them. You're on a blackpill forum after all, looks alone could be enough

Not necessarily, people might follow you cause you're charismatic. Napoleon or Caesar weren't necessarily strength monsters, and yet people followed them. You're on a blackpill forum after all, looks alone could be enough
it has nothing to do with toxic masculinity.

it has nothing to do with toxic masculinity.
Yeah because toxic masculinity doesn't exist. Napoleon and Caesar started a lot of wars which led to millions dying, is that toxic masculinity?

Yeah because toxic masculinity doesn't exist. Napoleon and Caesar started a lot of wars which led to millions dying, is that toxic masculinity?
no wtf you can google it
judging by your username, you live in Russia where this toxic masculinity is at every turn.
but muh I will not google it because I think it doesn't exist!!!!!!

no wtf you can google it
judging by your username, you live in Russia where this toxic masculinity is at every turn.
Bruh i love you, everything u said is true. I hate toxic masculinity eventhough I'm an ugly orc. I hope one day I can become a prettyboy, maybe after I get a better haircut and tretmaxx to achieve a younger looking skin

No, it’s not normal, it‘s poison for a society. Look at your home country, it’s a shithole because of this primitive mentality, that’s why you had to flee it to live in a western country
Nigger im white with blue eyes im not from Afghanistan

im white with blue eyes

toxic masculinity is just a label for the masculine behavior that domesticated betas feel threatened by

toxic masculinity is just a label for the masculine behavior that domesticated betas feel threatened by
Bro, nobody feels threatened by you. You’re just annoying and you get no pussy anyway

You can find as much things where i shit on nigger you dumb jew aslo lol at taking your time to do this
Took me 30 seconds to expose your obvious larp ahaha. Just type your name and "white“ on search

no wtf you can google it
I don't think you know what toxic masculinity is and just trolling by tying it to looking ogre and hairy. I guess that's the only way to cope with looking like this

You're coping cause you look like someones bitch
you look like someone's slave cuz slaves are often hairy, dirty and uneducated ogres

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
you look like someone's slave cuz slaves are often hairy, dirty and uneducated ogres
I am not hairy nor dirtynor uneducated not ogre. I'm just more masculine than you ever will be and you cope all you want but you don't look like Griffith or those other anime characters

I am not hairy nor dirtynor uneducated not ogre. I'm just more masculine than you ever will be and you cope all you want but you don't look like Griffith or those other anime characters
you understand that masculinity is not good, I mean it has bad traits. And if I wanted to look like an anime character I would look like this, but that's a dumb idea

you understand that masculinity is not good, I mean it has bad traits. And if I wanted to look like an anime character I would look like this, but that's a dumb idea
View attachment 2926807
No you wouldn't cause you can't. Even this dude is more masculine than you

fuck my girlfriend bbc! type mindset

• +1
Reactions: Eblan
No you wouldn't cause you can't. Even this dude is more masculine than you
All I need is his haircut and clothes. But I hairmog him so I don't want to be like him.