I Hate What I've Become. Thanks to Ugliness.

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Ugliness leads to loneliness. I'm sure a lot of you can understand. And through loneliness I have browsed the internet for hours upon hours, absorbing so much information. Additionally, I sit and think. Think about life. Think about the universe. Think about philosophies, religions, and politics. And I fucking hate it.

While I read political debates in youtube comment sections, Stacies and Chads are setting up their frat/sorority house for the party that night. They don't even know their political stance, they just vote for who they're family or friends like.

While I walk around my neighborhood by myself on a Saturday afternoon, Stacies and Chads are tailgating before their college football game.

While I eat dinner with my mom and dad at a pathetically old age, Stacies and Chads are eating at a table of 20 friends in their annual frat/sorority charity dinner.

While I lie in bed Friday night watching someone else play video games on twitch, a Chad is penetrating a Stacy in a frathouse bedroom, with her moans in his right ear and the muffled sound of the party downstairs in his left ear.

While I'm working a shit retail job in June, Stacies and Chads are staying in a hotel together for a week at the beach.

I'm so fucking sick of it. And I need a change. Thanks for reading my rant. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, Immanuel, Zeta ascended and 6 others
I can relate. But tbh I'm introvert by nature (to a large extent), and would probably still be more comfortable around family and several close friends than in huge crowds like chads and stacys even if I was GL. It sucks that we're living in such a society that promotes being extrovert and social, and values so little bring being introvert, thoughtful and studious.

• +1
Reactions: Final82, SHARK and Wool
Feels, I just wanna ascend and enjoy life properly before I die tbh :feelsbadman:

Man those frat parties are for other people, just fuck it man. After missing on fun your whole life you basically grow up not knowing how to have fun, you'll always be out of place. Find solice in other things, learn to cope usefully. Your place in the world is different from Chads and Stacies, accept that.

Man those frat parties are for other people, just fuck it man. After missing on fun your whole life you basically grow up not knowing how to have fun, you'll always be out of place. Find solice in other things, learn to cope usefully. Your place in the world is different from Chads and Stacies, accept that.
can u like this comment:feelshmm:

this is sooo true man lol

fix it with inner love

fix it with inner love
How can anyone love you if you don't love yourself! :soy::soy::soy:

I'm just sick and tired of having no social life, while I see a 3 photos a week from stacies from all the events they went to.

Ugliness leads to loneliness. I'm sure a lot of you can understand. And through loneliness I have browsed the internet for hours upon hours, absorbing so much information. Additionally, I sit and think. Think about life. Think about the universe. Think about philosophies, religions, and politics. And I fucking hate it.

While I read political debates in youtube comment sections, Stacies and Chads are setting up their frat/sorority house for the party that night. They don't even know their political stance, they just vote for who they're family or friends like.

While I walk around my neighborhood by myself on a Saturday afternoon, Stacies and Chads are tailgating before their college football game.

While I eat dinner with my mom and dad at a pathetically old age, Stacies and Chads are eating at a table of 20 friends in their annual frat/sorority charity dinner.

While I lie in bed Friday night watching someone else play video games on twitch, a Chad is penetrating a Stacy in a frathouse bedroom, with her moans in his right ear and the muffled sound of the party downstairs in his left ear.

While I'm working a shit retail job in June, Stacies and Chads are staying in a hotel together for a week at the beach.

I'm so fucking sick of it. And I need a change. Thanks for reading my rant. :feelsbadman:

Looks can either make you or break you . In our case , they broke us

To be honest I don’t mind being introverted as I enjoy being alone and just minding my own business and just learning about topics via the internet. It’s just the social anxiety and depression that is caused by this lifestyle is what I can’t stand. Lacking social skills in an extroverted society is one worst things possible, combine that with ugliness and you’ll be left for dead while everyone else lives out their lives.

My life was kinda like this in highschool. That's why I stopped looking at my former classmate's Snapchats because it reminds me of the pain of social exclusion. It's honestly not enough that your dealing with ugliness/loneliness, normies will literally make fun of you and ostracize you for it and if you complain about it, they'll call you toxic or entitled. It's honestly better to suffer in silence.

• +1
Reactions: Final82

:blackpill:It's not Stacies and Chads, it's the vast majority of women and Chads.

Oh boy can I relate....... This is lovely ragefuel by the way.:)