I hate when faggots tell me I should expect my height and not be suicidal cuz of muh genetics when theyre taller than me with shorter legs and parents

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
My torso never grew in puberty I swear...

I am currently 5'7" at 16.5. I have basically been this way since 14.5. My growth chart says I was 5'6" at 14.5 but idk I remember a nurse saying I was already 5'7" at that age.

Here's my full growth chart. If you have an IQ above 80, you should be able to see how I brutally fell off my original growth curve. I am clearly not even close to an early bloomer. I am not even sure if it would be possible for me, someone who has always been in the 10th percentile for weight for my age and low body fat percentage to even become an early bloomer or high estrogen, but I still stopped growing before even some females apparently jfl.

Screenshot 20220330 165207 Gallery

My mom is 5'4" (50th percentile) and my dad is 6'0" (85th percentile iirc) in the US. You should be able to already tell how I fell over 25th+ percentile from my original growth curve for some reason.

My proportions make me look so deformed. Most 5'9" people here have shorter legs than me. I wear 32 inseam (average for at least a 5'11" person) and I looked up if weight and fat has an impact on inseam (it does, weight and fat increases it because your fat takes up space, I'm 112lbs atm... after bulking... I was 100lbs at 14 and 15). Also, my pants are sagging a bit due to how narrow my waist is, so just my inseam probably doesn't accurately illustrate how long my legs actually are. The center of my body is the tip of my penis unironically. I checked. These are not maternally or paternally influenced proportions: My mom even has a longer torso than me despite her legs even being long for her height. Of course, my arms are very long as well. I measured and I have the ulna length of a 6ft person. I have a 6'1" friend and I asked him to put my arm against mine (inb4 muh aspie, he's aspie too) and they're the same length. My hands are average I think. They are the size of from the bottom of my chin to my hairline. My feet are average as well.

Theoretically, if you're gonna say genetic recombination gave me my mom's height genes, I would still be at least about average height like her aka 5'9" or 5'10", but I'm not even that. My grandparents aren't as short as me either. Again just fucking lol again just fucking lol dude man.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: GandyIsNormie, SubhumanCurrycel, thecel and 6 others
thats about it sadly this was your fate. But this life is only temporary and if you accept Islam you will go to heaven where you measure 29m as the image of adam.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP, thecel, Deleted member 16110 and 1 other person
Damn dude I feel bad for anyone under 18 on here. Seriously. In some sense, it's best to be bluepilled/red pilled until you're 18-19 to build up your self confidence and then blackpilled to looksmaxx on your physical flaws. When I was 16-17, I was around 5'8.5 ish just nearly finishing growing lol. And I never thought about my height at that time since no one ever brought it up. But you dudes are developing some serious body dysmorphia from TikTok. Sometimes the blue pill is needed.

• +1
Reactions: sanchez451, GetShrekt, turkproducer and 9 others
Damn dude I feel bad for anyone under 18 on here.
Cringe
In some sense, it's best to be bluepilled/red pilled until you're 18-19 to build up your self confidence and then blackpilled to looksmaxx on your physical flaws.
You're still a bluepilled moron, man. Muh self confidence can't be built if you're an unattractive midget unless you're a sub 80 IQ gigacoper. There is no looksmaxxing for being constantly heightmogged by females and the years of torture for existing as a subhuman prior to ages 18-19 (well actually later than that is when most could actually even fathom being financially capable of fixing their flaws via surgery which some can't even do due to unfixable bases).
When I was 16-17, I was around 5'8.5 ish just nearly finishing growing lol. And I never thought about my height at that time since no one ever brought it up.
By the way, along with many other people replying to this (e.g. @Eezz), I bet you didn't even read the thread explaining how biologically and statistically odd it is for me to be the height I am now.
But you dudes are developing some serious body dysmorphia from TikTok. Sometimes the blue pill is needed.
Nice assumption, pal. You're sounding like a real oldcel redditor with it. How are you on this forum and assuming I'd form my opinions based on social media? I shouldn't even have to explain how comical that is. Just fucking lol if you need me to explain the paramount impact face, height and frame (the only things that matter) impact one's mating success and life overall. Absolute state of "blackpilled" communities.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member
5'7" is fine if you have a good face.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP, GetShrekt, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person
Face is more important dude work on that

• Ugh..
Reactions: ALP
Nigga I read the thread. But then what are you gonna do ? Tell the universe you forgot to give me a couple of inches ?

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
5'7" is fine if you have a good face.
Don't assume that I believe height is all that matters. Face, height and frame are all equally important.

If I were to say the most important characteristic out of the 3, I would say face then height then frame.

Nonetheless, don't pretend that anyone, especially, below 5'8" doesn't get so fucking depressed having statistically over 75 percent of men or even women often look down at them, many rejections (This should be obvious and not require an argument. There would literally be thousands of 6'3 guys with the same face as this hypothetical good looking 5'7" guy), etc.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person
Face is more important dude work on that
Don't assume that I believe height is all that matters. Face, height and frame are all equally important.

If I were to say the most important characteristic out of the 3, I would say face then height then frame.

Nonetheless, don't pretend that anyone, especially, below 5'8" doesn't get so fucking depressed having statistically over 75 percent of men or even women often look down at them, many rejections (This should be obvious and not require an argument. There would literally be thousands of 6'3 guys with the same face as this hypothetical good looking 5'7" guy), etc.

That's fair. Thanks for the response.

I just based what I said mostly on what I've observed IRL plus there is some of my own bias in the mix when I talk about height being cope etc. as a 6'2" incel.

Height definitely does matter, but I sorta think it's below 5'4" or 5'5" where things get really dicey IMO, at least if you're talking about winning the hearts of foids.

Being tall I think is more about getting free respect from other men in most cases. Which is not to say it's unimportant in any way.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Growth Plate
Cringe

You're still a bluepilled moron, man. Muh self confidence can't be built if you're an unattractive midget unless you're a sub 80 IQ gigacoper. There is no looksmaxxing for being constantly heightmogged by females and the years of torture for existing as a subhuman prior to ages 18-19 (well actually later than that is when most could actually even fathom being financially capable of fixing their flaws via surgery which some can't even do due to unfixable bases).

By the way, along with many other people replying to this (e.g. @Eezz), I bet you didn't even read the thread explaining how biologically and statistically odd it is for me to be the height I am now.

Nice assumption, pal. You're sounding like a real oldcel redditor with it. How are you on this forum and assuming I'd form my opinions based on social media? I shouldn't even have to explain how comical that is. Just fucking lol if you need me to explain the paramount impact face, height and frame (the only things that matter) impact one's mating success and life overall. Absolute state of "blackpilled" communities.
Damn dude I was feeling bad for you and trying to sympathize but oh well. You have a toxic mindset so whatever happens to you in terms of women, you deserve. This is why I'm losing sympathy for incels. Enjoy rotting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 16641, evap0 and 3 others
You're legit mentally ill. Go get help

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, FreakkForLife and Growth Plate
Damn dude I feel bad for anyone under 18 on here. Seriously. In some sense, it's best to be bluepilled/red pilled until you're 18-19 to build up your self confidence and then blackpilled to looksmaxx on your physical flaws. When I was 16-17, I was around 5'8.5 ish just nearly finishing growing lol. And I never thought about my height at that time since no one ever brought it up. But you dudes are developing some serious body dysmorphia from TikTok. Sometimes the blue pill is needed.
Cope, blackpill from an early age allows boys to grow mentally stronger not expecting shit on a pedestal etc and it prepares them to thrive in the future

+ just cuz ur blackpilled doesn’t mean u can’t have fun

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
Cope, blackpill from an early age allows boys to grow mentally stronger not expecting shit on a pedestal etc and it prepares them to thrive in the future

Blackpill is bs.

Just know that as an Individual being good in height and face will give u more girls.

No need to fully accept the blackpill,there's other things to do in life other than "have sex inkwell".
I am a proud bluepiller and will forever remain one.

We only get 1 life i am here to enjoy it and not get depressed by internet ideologies .

Call me a dog ,redditor ,bluepilled or any other name but i don't care:ogre:.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, Lihito, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
Legit I only cared about my height at 19 when girls rejected me for not being 6’1 or most commonly they’d make comments on my tall mates height and the rest of us would just stand there doing the banderas

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member

I am currently 5'7" at 16.5. I have basically been this way since 14.5. My growth chart says I was 5'6" at 14.5 but idk I remember a nurse saying I was already 5'7" at that age.

Here's my full growth chart. If you have an IQ above 80, you should be able to see how I brutally fell off my original growth curve. I am clearly not even close to an early bloomer. I am not even sure if it would be possible for me, someone who has always been in the 10th percentile for weight for my age and low body fat percentage to even become an early bloomer or high estrogen, but I still stopped growing before even some females apparently jfl.

View attachment 1613817

My mom is 5'4" (50th percentile) and my dad is 6'0" (85th percentile iirc) in the US. You should be able to already tell how I fell over 25th+ percentile from my original growth curve for some reason.

My proportions make me look so deformed. Most 5'9" people here have shorter legs than me. I wear 32 inseam (average for at least a 5'11" person) and I looked up if weight and fat has an impact on inseam (it does, weight and fat increases it because your fat takes up space, I'm 112lbs atm... after bulking... I was 100lbs at 14 and 15). Also, my pants are sagging a bit due to how narrow my waist is, so just my inseam probably doesn't accurately illustrate how long my legs actually are. The center of my body is the tip of my penis unironically. I checked. These are not maternally or paternally influenced proportions: My mom even has a longer torso than me despite her legs even being long for her height. Of course, my arms are very long as well. I measured and I have the ulna length of a 6ft person. I have a 6'1" friend and I asked him to put my arm against mine (inb4 muh aspie, he's aspie too) and they're the same length. My hands are average I think. They are the size of from the bottom of my chin to my hairline. My feet are average as well.

Theoretically, if you're gonna say genetic recombination gave me my mom's height genes, I would still be at least about average height like her aka 5'9" or 5'10", but I'm not even that. My grandparents aren't as short as me either. Again just fucking lol again just fucking lol dude man.
Same, I really hate being 5'7 and I wish I was at least 5'9. Only thing we 5'7cels can do is wear 2 inch outsole shoes or boots and larp 5'9 in public, now the actual height gain will be 5'8 because the average shoe that everyone wears gives about 0.25 to 1 inches, so with two inch outsoles you are technically 5'9 but we need to subtract 1 inch because everyone else wears shoes. On the bright side, you will still be 5'9ish to anyone who is looking at you while sitting down and to anyone who is wearing sub 1 inch outsoles shoes, also even if you walk up to someone wearing 1 inch outsoles you can still larp 5'9 because the difference between 5'8 and 5'9 is not that big.

• +1
Btw height is everything

• +1
Same, I really hate being 5'7 and I wish I was at least 5'9. Only thing we 5'7cels can do is wear 2 inch outsole shoes or boots and larp 5'9 in public, now the actual height gain will be 5'8 because the average shoe that everyone wears gives about 0.25 to 1 inches, so with two inch outsoles you are technically 5'9 but we need to subtract 1 inch because everyone else wears shoes. On the bright side, you will still be 5'9ish to anyone who is looking at you while sitting down and to anyone who is wearing sub 1 inch outsoles shoes, also even if you walk up to someone wearing 1 inch outsoles you can still larp 5'9 because the difference between 5'8 and 5'9 is not that big.
The difference between you and me is that my parents are average and above average (5'4 and 6'0) while yours are probably short
The reason I'm so angry about my height is that it's so fucking rare for someone to be as short as me with my parents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
The difference between you and me is that my parents are average and above average (5'4 and 6'0) while yours are probably short
The reason I'm so angry about my height is that it's so fucking rare for someone to be as short as me with my parents
My dad is 5'9 and my mom is 5'6, uncle (dad's brother) is around 6'3-6'5.

Also yeah it really sucks to end up being 5'7 when your father is 6'0, what do you think is the reason for this?

Last edited:
  • +1
My dad is 5'9 and my mom is 5'6, uncle (dad's brother) is around 6'3-6'5.

Also yeah it really sucks to be 5'7 when your father is 6'0, what do you think is the reason for this?
Oh you got kinda fucked then. Most people with your parents would be at least 5'9" considering your mom is above average and your dad is only an inch below average.
>What do you think is the reason for this?
I don't know. You tell me?

5ft7 isn't that bad tbh.

IT'S BAD WITH MY PARENTS HEIGHTS
IF MY PARENTS WERE ACTUALLY MIDGETS I WOULDNT RANT ABOUT IT ENDLESSLY
Height of parents is cope.

Has no correlation.

Yeah ngl we all go through the exact same hurt. id rather get it over and done with early so i know what i need to do asap rather than waste time and still get the same hurt when i find blackpill

• +1
yeah you should be taller given your parents height. my mom is 5'0 my dad 5'7. i'm 5'8". everytime i get depressed about my height i comfort myself by knowing i already overshot my genetic expectations jfl

at 17 you can still grow though.

• +1
I feel you man

My dad is 6’1 185cm and my mom is 5’5

And I ended up 5’9 manlet

it’s so fucking over I should’ve been at least 6’

fuck this life. we should both save up for LL in turkey for 20k

at least then I’ll add 3 inches to be 6’

in this life 6’0 is the minimum to be considered a man, legit the cutoff anything under and you’ll never be happy

the foid will always be thinking I can do better:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

not that I give a fuck after I nut inside the bitch

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
if you are that young, have you looked up into using hgh, human growth hormone

I don't know if they work

being that height is brutal if you don't have chad face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
kill hasan piker. shoot him in the head with a large bore rifle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Growth Plate, House Lannister and 1 other person

View attachment 1613817

i can grow you 6 inches for 25 thousand dollars

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Bitchwhipper2
im 17. found out about this shit at 15/16. wish I stayed in the redpill phase.

• Hmm...
IT'S BAD WITH MY PARENTS HEIGHTS
IF MY PARENTS WERE ACTUALLY MIDGETS I WOULDNT RANT ABOUT IT ENDLESSLY
5'3, 5'11 and ended up 5'6, same height as my sister...feel fucking robbed. Guess what happens when you eat beans and tofu for dinner (sister ate meat) and have chronic sleep deprivation from age 0 because your parents can't be bothered to give you a fucking bed or your own room (both doctors btw) all my problems are caused by them, broken nose, concussion, can't breathe or think

• +1
What a soft soy cuckold

• JFL
don’t believe?

• JFL

View attachment 1613817

Same man was expecting to be taller before my growth chart and chemo decided to rape me people who haven’t experienced this first hand can’t relate my brother is 98th percentile for his age.:feelsrope:

• +1