I Hate When Foids Ask For My Instagram | I don't Have One

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Gold
Not only is it way too late for me to download and make an account, even if i did i don't have any friends to follow or pics with friends so the account would like Autistic.

I hate that girls still use this app, snapchat is even worse i refuse to even download that brainrot.

Why can't foids just talk on whatsapp like normal people?

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, StuntmanMike, lowtiernormiechad and 3 others
I stopped using Instagram

It's easier for me since I don't talk to people in the first place so no one will bother me.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, imthesupremecel, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Snapchat is the faggiest shit on the planet if it wasnt for drugs I would’ve never downloaded it and my insta looks so fucking autistic I dont know what to put as my avi I literally got james sapphire as my avi wtf

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, lowtiernormiechad, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 2 others
just download it and post pictures of you going on hikes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LuckyBeast and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Not only is it way too late for me to download and make an account, even if i did i don't have any friends to follow or pics with friends so the account would like Autistic.

I hate that girls still use this app, snapchat is even worse i refuse to even download that brainrot.

WhatsApp is for old heads and family back home

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and Shahnameh
just download it and post pictures of you going on hikes

Is it really worth all that effort though?

WhatsApp is for old heads and family back home

Instagram is filled with Boomers arguing about politics too though.

Snapchat is the faggiest shit on the planet if it wasnt for drugs I would’ve never downloaded it and my insta looks so fucking autistic I dont know what to put as my avi I literally got james sapphire as my avi wtf

Even worse that girls randonly block u on there in the middle of chats for no reason, its the only app where girls do this and i hate it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and imthesupremecel

Follow random people. You will get followers back and keep some that look like you have friends.

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: illusivespirits
Is it really worth all that effort though?

Instagram is filled with Boomers arguing about politics too though.

Even worse that girls randonly block u on there in the middle of chats for no reason, its the only app where girls do this and i hate it.
Snapchat is extremely gay.

If chads use snapchat it becomes a freak show for him. Girls are pure sluts on there and them having a high snapscore explains even more.

I see snapchat as somewhat of a redflag but in todays generation I can't care enough as I most likely wouldn't get in a LTR at an early age

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
nigga it's over for you if you think going outside is a waste of time.
I see so many zoomers around 15-19 with y2k tiktok outfits and mushroom hair to hide their recession trying to find girls to smash. They camp near the fast food area

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Shahnameh and Imretarded?
I see so many zoomers around 15-19 with y2k tiktok outfits and mushroom hair to hide their recession trying to find girls to smash. They camp near the fast food area
Meanwhile I have slick back hair to show off my NW6 because I know my godlike zygos and eye area pull their weight:chad:

• Love it
Reactions: Elijah_leo and illusivespirits
If you don't have insta then you have 0 smv i am sorry go kys

no girl ever asked me for my socials ever since they wanted to ghost me

Ova, if you grew up as a normal teen, you should have an instagram page. Its gonna make u look really non nt if you say "Oh I don't really use it or I don't have one"

Ova, if you grew up as a normal teen, you should have an instagram page. Its gonna make u look really non nt if you say "Oh I don't really use it or I don't have one"

I used to have one for memes but i deleted it to avoid the brain rot reels