I hate when I can look a man in the eye and tell the next words out of his mouth will be transactional

ICXCLuvr

ICXCLuvr

‎
Joined
Oct 14, 2023
Posts
22,367
Reputation
31,867
“Yo bro can I borrow”

“yo bro did you do this?”

“Yo my guy you got”

Fuck you 🤡

Dumb cunts only want me for something no one f*cking understands me🤬🤬🤬🤬
IMG 9274
 
  • +1
Reactions: roymustang, Mansur, lebanesedude and 2 others
All my interactions are transactional ngl
 
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and RandomAutist
f*cking nigg*rs just getting comfortable using me and my patience

Somalian fucks at school stood over me and made sure I downloaded TikTok pro and scanned a QR code

Idk why I said yes bro I was in a good mood fuck off now
 
So hard to just say No
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
So hard to just say No
It’s too personal and then they guilt trip yo ahh when u actually do it


Acting like I broke some trust
 
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: horseman and Mansur
It’s too personal and then they guilt trip yo ahh when u actually do it


Acting like I broke some trust
Nigga they never gave you shit why do you gaf, and if they show ungreatfulness then what was the point in helping them out in the first place

Have some self respect
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
It’s too personal and then they guilt trip yo ahh when u actually do it


Acting like I broke some trust
Blud is falling for guilt tripping, We’re supposed to be dark triad bluds💀
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Nigga they never gave you shit why do you gaf, and if they show ungreatfulness then what was the point in helping them out in the first place

Have some self respect
Nah I say no 99.9% of the time

I only felt nice this one time cause I felt like it’d be quick but they kept bugging me and I made this thread
Blud is falling for guilt tripping, We’re supposed to be dark triad bluds💀
Bro I don’t f*cking fall for their n*rmie tactics I’m just pointing out their disingenuous behaviors🤬
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur and horseman
fr, but iam more comfortable with sayin no to them
 

Similar threads

M
Replies
0
Views
12
macbookpro_2015
M
chud10282892
Replies
10
Views
45
simematic
simematic
RichLTN
Replies
4
Views
35
incomplete
incomplete
chud10282892
Replies
2
Views
31
chud10282892
chud10282892

Users who are viewing this thread

  • maximuslaid
  • roymustang
  • lowtide654
Back
Top