I hate when people tell me to just leave the house when i vent about not getting girls

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
It's like telling an owner of an average middle class family sedan car to just show up to the race agaisnt ferraris and lamborghinis if they want to win it.

Yeah it's true that I dont leave the house and dont ever talk to girls, but dont you think there's a reason for this in the first place you insentient idiot. I have already put myself out there and painstakingly assessed my chances through DM conversations with Blackgymmax and Brutus. Fuck you, dont tell me to leave the house.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30892, justinzayn, Clark69 and 5 others
It's like telling an owner of an average middle class family sedan car to just show up to the race agaisnt ferraris and lamborghinis if they want to win it.
Such a spot on analogy, rl couldn't come up with it if his life depended on it. @slop slinger what's that one cool username you used back on lookism when you'd keep getting banned by sin, jfl.

but if the sedan is equipped with the best equipment it can win!! That means that is what inside that matters!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yeah it's true that I dont leave the house and dont ever talk to girls, but dont you think there's a reason for this in the first place you insentient idiot. I have already put myself out there and painstakingly assessed my chances through DM conversations with Blackgymmax and Brutus. Fuck you, dont tell me to leave the house.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Gaslighting.

Like telling a homeless starved African nigger orphan with cancer to just be positive ☠️☠️

What was your sn on lookism?