I hate when someone irl bullies another person

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Cheating my genetics
Cause It reminds me of my past self

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Ascend via boxing/mma. No one will bully you when you’re in prime shape and have good fighting skills.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Ascend via boxing/mma. No one will bully you when you’re in prime shape and have good fighting skills.
I know a variety of martial arts like krav maga taekwondo karate boxing but im out of shape havent done been out of shape for months

I know a variety of martial arts like krav maga taekwondo karate boxing but im out of shape havent done been out of shape for months
Why bro ? Gymmaxing is the best thing ever tbh.

• +1
Why bro ? Gymmaxing is the best thing ever tbh.
Gym where i live cost alot and i cant afford It i might make a home gym

Gym where i live cost alot and i cant afford It i might make a home gym
You don’t need to go to the gym or waste money on fancy equipments. You can just do calisthenics and cardio shut on your own. All martial arts requires very little equipment. You can hone your skills through shadowboxing n shit

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and Esteban1997
You don’t need to go to the gym or waste money on fancy equipments. You can just do calisthenics and cardio shut on your own. All martial arts requires very little equipment. You can hone your skills through shadowboxing n shit
This

You were doing one arm pushups and shit. There's unilateral pull-ups, pistol squats, you name it.

I do calisthenics at home i can do a variety of exercises for example one hand push ups two finger push ups one finger push ups normal push ups but i need to increase my cardiovascular endurance because i get tired quickly

i wanna learn krav maga bro it sounds based

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: tomm1453
I do calisthenics at home i can do a variety of exercises for example one hand push ups two finger push ups one finger push ups normal push ups but i need to increase my cardiovascular endurance because i get tired quickly
If you want to improve your cardio do shadowboxing/heavybag work and a running plan that includes long, medium, and sprints. Easy work.

• +1
Its good and effective if you get into a street fight
yeah i heard its meant for actual fights not combat sports, sucks that here in uk theres not even a boxing gym near me let alone anywhere that does krav maga, cant wait to move to usa

• +1
yeah i heard its meant for actual fights not combat sports, sucks that here in uk theres not even a boxing gym near me let alone anywhere that does krav maga, cant wait to move to usa
I learned krav maga from YouTube and i also had some knowledge of it

so you didnt ever spar with anyone or have an instructor?
I used to spar with a friend but i learned krav maga by myself mostly