I hate when whores try to tell me their relationship problems

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

“what do you want from me?” “Your love.”
This foid I work with gets along good with me surprisingly. Anyway, she told me she finally broke up with her boyfriend after so many years and how she’s “happy to move on with her life”. And she was explaining to me the things he does and trying to show me the songs she listens to when she’s sad and she was like “teehee I’m so embarrassed to show you these songs” in my head I’m saying “never asked you to bitch”

I do consider women to be beings capable of anything else besides sex.

The only exception is my gf whom I love, but all other women are just tissues with cum smeared on them. That’s all I see when they’re speaking to me

• JFL
Reactions: Indo_Chad, Elvisandreaa, currylightskin and 5 others
tissues with cum smeared on them.
950C8443 C116 4734 8DE7 FDD8C8AAE197

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Vermilioncore
Would love to hang her upside down in a hot garage and leave her there for a few hours then come back and halfway disembowel her so she’s in excruciating pain, then watch her writhe, then slowly slit her whore throat and watch her suffer in her last moments before she dies. Then I’ll take a photo and send it to her family

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, stevielake and gymmaxedhorse
try listening to them brag with a high bodycount like it's equally impressive for guys and girls

i couldnt believe my ears when i started hearing these in hs and uni

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, GetShrekt, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
Would love to hang her upside down in a hot garage and leave her there for a few hours then come back and halfway disembowel her so she’s in excruciating pain, then watch her writhe, then slowly slit her whore throat and watch her suffer in her last moments before she dies. Then I’ll take a photo and send it to her family
Ramirez is mirin in his grave @ you :love:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 15827 and Vermilioncore
Time to make a move on her