i hate whne people act like they think they arent gling just to self deprecate and fit in for ppl to like them

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
but then they brag about shit, and the things they say prove they are good looking. example user @Pinhead Returns claiming dude im not focking chad my god man its so over for me them claiming shit like "getting 100 likes on tinder in a day is easy" and "a girl said i got wet just looking at you"

or anstrum saying "i wake up everyday feeling like a subhuman" than continues to low inhib post photos and videos of his face all day and go onto popular twitch streams and ask asian girls 'but were those guys as handsome as i am' and all around just looking at the camera likei hes a male model

or really any single one of @ArvidGustavsson when that twink acts like he doesnt jerk off to his face in the mirror

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Daniel Plainview, Ken and 6 others
well anstrum feels right when he wakes up

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
but then they brag about shit, and the things they say prove they are good looking. example user @Pinhead Returns claiming dude im not focking chad my god man its so over for me them claiming shit like "getting 100 likes on tinder in a day is easy" and "a girl said i got wet just looking at you"

or anstrum saying "i wake up everyday feeling like a subhuman" than continues to low inhib post photos and videos of his face all day and go onto popular twitch streams and ask asian girls 'but were those guys as handsome as i am' and all around just looking at the camera likei hes a male model

I think I look like dogshit

I'm going by other users views of me

@oldcell
@forevergymcelling
@6ft4

confirm?

Unless the entire calibration system is fucked for analysis then I'm really not

I do have a mafia/model esque sharpness to me but I lack the refinement and girth of a full package chad lite

• Hmm...
I think I look like dogshit

I'm going by other users views of me

@oldcell
@forevergymcelling
@6ft4

confirm?

Unless the entire calibration system is fucked for analysis then I'm really not

I do have a mafia/model esque sharpness to me but I lack the refinement and girth of a full package chad lite
if u get 100 likes on tinder depending on ur pics chances are ur not a subhuman. u are claikming im not a chadlite like that automatically makes you a subhuman you understand, im just saying stop being a bdd ridden little girl. even if u arent chadlite that doesnt mean ur automatically a subhuman

if u get 100 likes on tinder depending on ur pics chances are ur not a subhuman. u are claikming im not a chadlite like that automatically makes you a subhuman you understand, im just saying stop being a bdd ridden little girl. even if u arent chadlite that doesnt mean ur automatically a subhuman

Chad or bust in this realm tbh

U'd feel the same in my shoes, believe me

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Prince88 and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and Erik-Jón

or really any single one of @ArvidGustavsson when that twink acts like he doesnt jerk off to his face in the mirror
I’ve jerked off to Barrett’s maxilla:feelshehe:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 19157
so then stop fucking around and save up for surgery son

It's impossible for me to reach chad level although I could improve a good amount with some surgeries

Namely

An alternative to PRP

Bimax

MSE

Minor HT to provide top tier density in all lighting conditions

then normie shit like

Gym

Flowmax and glowmax

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
It's impossible for me to reach chad level although I could improve a good amount with some surgeries

Namely

An alternative to PRP

Bimax

MSE

Minor HT to provide top tier density in all lighting conditions

then normie shit like

Gym

Flowmax and glowmax
I love looking like a glow stick

“Whne”

RIP 🪦 your title

That’s to much work:feelskek:

Yeah literally can't be fucked, the sex isn't worth it even when you can make them cum consistently

Validation is fleeting when it's from lost souls

The real maxxing is:

Peacemaxxing and extension of this: Healthmaxxing. Lots of "softmaxxes" are also healthmaxxes

Shit that is brutal/boring/expensive to go through and has risks vs things that just make me feel good doing

brutal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 19157
due i tyupe fine aiadk twhat youre tlaking about i have go d reading comprehension and typing skills
FA26E092 B80C 4E22 8635 0EEA3282BE19

How TF u write that shit so fast

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Yeah literally can't be fucked, the sex isn't worth it even when you can make them cum consistently

Validation is fleeting when it's from lost souls

The real maxxing is:

Peacemaxxing and extension of this: Healthmaxxing. Lots of "softmaxxes" are also healthmaxxes

Shit that is brutal/boring/expensive to go through and has risks vs things that just make me feel good doing

brutal
Ye I’ll never be chad even with surgerys, I’m just trying to acceptance max and hobbymax

Some days I wake up and look in the mirror and think I'm the second coming of Tyler Maher

Other times I wake up and see a narrow abomination shitskin looking right back at me

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Ken

stfu dude u r a chad also i saw your pics.

im the only subhuman old Virgin here

• So Sad