I hate women for making me believe I had a chance at getting girls

C

Cidre enjoyer

Kraken
female classmates have already asked me if I had a crush on someone
another one during a conversation asked me what was the biggest age difference between me and a girl I had made out with
and some other shit
fucking bitch
you know I am incel khhv
with my disgusting face and awkard autistic behavior
why do women always make their incel friends/siblings,ect believe they can get girls
as women they know better than anyone what guy gets girls and what guys don't
at least men are honest about this kind of stuff, once a dude in my school asked me if I had a girlfriend and another guy next to him laughed out loud because he knew that was stupid question and I am obvioulsy khhv incel

I wished women were honest and told their ugly and short male friends that they will never get pussy because they are in the best position to know that

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Copeful, Deleted member 2729 and 5 others
They're mocking you. JFL @ your autistic brain if you can't see this. Women aren't angels bro, they pick on the most socially unaware. I've seen it happen many times. :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, ElySioNs, SkinjobCatastrophe and 6 others
Just don't talk to them. Stay away from them. All women, meaning half the human population is pure evil. It's really sad that it is like this but there's no denying it.

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, SkinjobCatastrophe, to_stop_da_cope and 3 others
One girl said I’d make a cute couple with a pile of horse shit

She hated me so much just cause of my face

I wish I beat her up

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, SkinjobCatastrophe, Copeful and 9 others
username check out

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 13754
another one during a conversation asked me what was the biggest age difference between me and a girl I had made out with
and some other shit
fucking bitch
you know I am incel khhv
why do women always make their incel friends/siblings,ect believe they can get girls
at least men are honest about this kind of stuff, once a dude in my school asked me if I had a girlfriend and another guy next to him laughed out loud because he knew that was stupid question and I am obvioulsy khhv incel

I wished women were honest and told their ugly and short male friends that they will never get pussy because they are in the best position to know that
If I was that ugly op (girls literally mocking me) I’d just blast roids and train bjj and become a high t monster who she will respect at the very least

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Cidre enjoyer

I wish I beat her up
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :lul::lul::lul::lul: idk why but i can't stop laughing at that XD, i'm sorry :(

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 2403
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :lul::lul::lul::lul: idk why but i can't stop laughing at that XD, i'm sorry :(
He's making all this up as he goes along...

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
They're mocking you. JFL @ your autistic brain if you can't see this. Women aren't angels bro, they pick on the most socially unaware. I've seen it happen many times. :feelsbadman:
you all are saying that but I legit don't think they were
or maybe I was just too autistic too see it you are right

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
If I was that ugly op (girls literally mocking me) I’d just blast roids and train bjj and become a high t monster who she will respect at the very least
If she doesn't love you she shall fear you.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Sigmamale and Deleted member 13754
and some other shit
fucking bitch
you know I am incel khhv

Those wet ones asking you who you have a crush on is only for leverage over that particular girl. This is why intelligence utilize vaginas more than guys when it comes to deep undercover MOLE in the garden shit. Never reveal your weakness unless you know its the real deal as to bonding with her. However, she could be using you as leverage against another guy or girl. Its a twisted world.

• +1

I wish I beat her up
Cheer up bro, I had multiple girls who despised me just for having a weirdly shaped head. Some girl roasted the fuck outta me when I refused to swap seats with her, and she let all her thoughts about me out.

still haven’t gotten over the torture I suffered in HS. They treated me like an animal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and SkinjobCatastrophe
there is indeed some truth in what you wrote, I still dont have a full opinion because I didnt read anything unfortunately.

• +1
Cheer up bro, I had multiple girls who despised me just for having a weirdly shaped head. Some girl roasted the fuck outta me when I refused to swap seats with her, and she let all her thoughts about me out.

still haven’t gotten over the torture I suffered in HS. They treated me like an animal

Don't be afraid. HS is over now. There is light at the end of the tunnel for you.

• +1

I wish I beat her up
You should have beaten and raped her

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, ´´´´´´´´, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person