I hate women so much, if you're a woman you can do anything you want

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
Will Smith - simply slaps somebody, not even that hard, loses his career, all his movies get cancelled, his wife won't even defend him

Louis CK - literally asks a woman for consent to jerk off in front of her. She says yes. He still gets cancelled, all his tours get cancelled, and streaming platforms won't even host his specials for many years

Me - falsely accused of sexual groping by a woman who unironically did most of the shit she accused me of doing to me, makes me lose all my friends

Amber Herd - abuses a man for years, lies about him and makes him lose his career and gets his movies cancelled, SLICES OF HIS FINGER, shits on his bed, AND STILL HASN"T BEEN FIRED FROM HER MOVIES LIKE AQUAMAN

WOMEN IN THIS SOCIETY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT AND I HATE THEM!!!!! WHEN WILL MEN START TO HOLD THESE STUPID WHORES ACCOUNTABLE? THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH LITERALLY ANYTHING!

thoughts? @tyronelite @Octillionaire3 @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Deleted member 18159, Deleted member 19036 and 4 others
This is why you should cheat and break womens hearts. Not like they cant just find some other sucker a few weeks later to lock down

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 18159, fjor2096 and 1 other person
Most people hate amber heard tho

Most people hate amber heard tho
yea it only took almost decade, and 5 years after she ruined his career and got the support of MeToo and times up!!!!! :soy::soy::soy:

bro she still hasnt even been fired or lost her acting jobs i hate women and i hate soyciety

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 16369
Women’s rights is a joke and I’m serious
We live in clown world and everybody knows it

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki
Cope all these celebs had weak game

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Kill yourself if you actually believe hollyweird stories ,will Smith was completely staged , amber heard trial completely staged

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Warlow and GetShrekt
Cope all these celebs had weak game
Yea bro basically you need game and LMS as a
man just to not have your life ruined whereas women can be the worst ppl ever and experience no consequences :soy::soy:

Women don’t experience consequences for their actions and that’s a fact

Yea bro basically you need game and LMS as a
man just to not have your life ruined whereas women can be the worst ppl ever and experience no consequences :soy::soy:

Women don’t experience consequences for their actions and that’s a fact
Sigh .. I’ll explain later

• Hmm...
Reactions: whiteissuperior
MtF then

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19036