I hate women

TwixCell

TwixCell

Iron
When I‘m in the city and women look at me they can’t hide their feelings and just show me that I’m unattractive. They don’t look at me or give me weird faces.

They treat me like trash because I’m not their type. I started to hate women after years of bad experiences.

I remember when I was 15 I was so mad when some girl was raped at a party. Now I just think she deserves it because she hang around with those people.

I hate women because I know how they think after years of being in uncle forums.

I hate them so much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 18603 and 1 other person
When I‘m in the city and women look at me they can’t hide their feelings and just show me that I’m unattractive. They don’t look at me or give me weird faces.

They treat me like trash because I’m not their type. I started to hate women after years of bad experiences.

I remember when I was 15 I was so mad when some girl was raped at a party. Now I just think she deserves it because she hang around with those people.

I hate women because I know how they think after years of being in uncle forums.

I hate them so much
go to www.incels.is tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Lygodactylus and fuckedupmanlet
When I‘m in the city and women look at me they can’t hide their feelings and just show me that I’m unattractive.
Are you short or recessed?

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus

I hate them so much
You love women secretly. Love em to bits.

• Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Women are inhumane

You don't hate women, they hate you. Kys faggot

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244